A Grilled Chicken Salad is a whole meal in itself. It is perfect for days when you feel like whipping up a no-fuss dinner or lunch. Our Grilled Chicken Salad recipe is easy to make; you just need to marinate the chicken breasts and grill them. You can then top them with a mouth-watering salad dressing and your favourite veggies. Check out the recipe below.
Buy Chicken Breasts online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh chicken options such as Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Thighs and Curry cuts and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious
|Prep Time||4 hours for marination|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 500 gm Chicken Breasts boneless skinless
- 1 tbsp Lime juice fresh
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 4 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp Parsley dried
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- ½ red onion sliced
For Salad Dressing
For Salad Bowl
- Take a bowl and add buffalo sauce, honey, lime juice, garlic powder, paprika, and onion powder. . Mix these ingredients and then season them with salt and pepper. Add the chicken breasts to the bowl and coat them in the mixture. Marinate the chicken for 4 hours.
- Take a bowl and add Greek yoghurt, buffalo sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic powder, dried dill, dried parsley, and onion powder. Stir the ingredients together. If required, you can make this dressing and place this in the fridge while the chicken marinates.
- Heat the grill pan and glaze some oil on it. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Let the excess marinade drip off. Place the chicken in the pan and cook it for 5-7 minutes each side. Take it off the flame and let it rest for 5 minutes. Once it cools down, cut it into thin strips.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add the vegetables such as spinach, red bell pepper, cucumber, celery, and onion to it. Add the salad dressing and toss the ingredients. Add the chicken strips and pour more dressing if required. Your Grilled Chicken Salad is ready to be served.
Recipe Tip If you prefer less spicy food, you can reduce the amount of buffalo sauce and also add avocado to the recipe. Share your version of this recipe How do you make Grilled Chicken Salad at home? What kind of salad dressing do you make for it? Share your version of the recipe with us. You can check out our other Chicken Salad recipes here. Frequently Asked Questions Can I make this chicken salad beforehand? Yes. You can make the salad dressing beforehand and store it in the refrigerator. You can also marinate the chicken and store it overnight. All you have to do the next day is grill the chicken and assemble the salad. Can I add cheese to this recipe? Yes, you can add blue cheese, parmesan cheese or goat cheese to this recipe.