The necessity to lead a healthy life has become even more significant today. With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic that challenged a lot of lives, people have drastically moved to a healthier way of living and eating. Exercising daily and maintaining a regular intake of nutrients through foods and supplements are some primary changes to adopt. To consume the recommended nutrients daily, eat healthy and fresh.
Be it vegetables, fruits, or your choice of protein, indulging in only the best options is essential. We at Licious deliver fresh and tender meat items like chicken, mutton, fish & seafood right to your doorstep. All our chickens are raised on biosecure farms. The chickens are completely free of antibiotic residue and hormones and undergo 150+ quality and food safety checks before being delivered to you. They are perfect for grills, curries, roasted chicken dishes and more.
So, whenever you plan to prepare anything delicious and healthy, such as a Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe, order chicken in your favourite cuts from Licious.
What is a Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe?
Among the many types of cooking we know, grilling is considered one of the healthiest options. It is a favourite form of cooking by health enthusiasts because it does not use much oil and brings a distinct smoky flavour. When you are eating healthy, you look for options that would taste good and benefit your health. This is when a Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe comes to the rescue.
What makes adding grilled chicken the Best Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe? There are several reasons for this:
- Grilled chicken is low in calories, which makes it perfect to be enjoyed for all meals.
- Adding grilled chicken with your vegetables of choice like broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and more to create an Easy Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe boots the nutritional value.
- When you eat Healthy Chicken And Salad Recipes where the protein is grilled with healthy seasonings like pepper, your body benefits from good quantities of protein, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants in every bite you take.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 3-4 pieces of Licious Chicken Breasts
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- One avocado peeled and sliced
- ¼ red capsicum diced
- ¼ yellow capsicum diced
- ¼ green capsicum diced
- One large tomato diced
- One cucumber chopped
- One medium onion diced
- 1 tbsp olives green or black
- ¼ cup crumbled goats cheese
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- Black ground pepper as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Place the chicken breast pieces on a plate and make small cuts on them with a knife.
- Mix olive oil with garlic, pepper, and salt in a bowl and apply this mixture evenly on both sides of the chicken. You may apply a second coat if needed. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Preheat your grill and grill the chicken breasts until they are tender, juicy and cooked well on the inside.
- Once cooked, shred the chicken pieces with a fork or dice them into bite-sized pieces with a sharp knife.
- Take a large bowl and add the chicken and the vegetables – avocado, red, yellow and green capsicum, tomato, cucumber, onion, and olives. Note: You can exclude any of these vegetables and add another of your choice.
- Mix the chicken and the vegetables well.
- Add the goat cheese, walnuts, white vinegar, ground pepper, and salt.
- Serve immediately
This is one of the most Healthy Chicken And Salad Recipes that is easy and quick to prepare at home. If you try this recipe, don’t forget to share it with us on Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious.