Cripsy Chicken: The new normal has provided us with some guidelines for keeping the virus at bay. One of them is to maintain hygiene while eating by bringing our own lunch boxes. Yes, the lockdown has been lifted, and workplaces are progressively opening up. Not only have workplaces reopened, but so have schools.
Between school uniforms, vacation homework, and sending the kids back to school after a lengthy break, it may be difficult to make lunch boxes that you know will be eaten. Kids nowadays are picky eaters, therefore, it is up to parents to be creative in presenting delectable but healthy meals.
Hot Crispy Chicken
Preparing delightful dishes amidst the rush is quite a task. So, what’s the solution? Well, we at Licious have created a quick, delectable recipe using our ready-to-cook Crispy Chicken Poppers. Ideal for the lunchboxes, isn’t it? Read on to know the full easy recipe.
Chicken Hot And Crispy
At Licious, we have a wide range of chef-crafted, ready-to-cook meats & seafood that can be ready in just 8 minutes. One of these is our Crispy Chicken Poppers that you need for the recipe we have today. They are chicken meatballs stuffed with cheese and jalapenos for a bit of spice. The meatballs are then batter-diped and coated in panko breadcrumbs and are ready to fry when they arrive at your doorstep. We use only fresh, clean chicken breast meat that is ground to perfection to make these delicious meatballs. They’re then kept chilled, not frozen. This means that you can deep-fry these meatballs, in under 8 minutes, as soon as you receive them – no thawing required. Juicy, cheesy & spicy on the inside, super crispy on the outside!
|Prep Time||8 minutes|
- 1 pack LICIOUS CRISPY CHICKEN POPPERS
- 1 tbsp tabasco sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 pinch crushed peppercorns
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Spring SPRING ONIONS (CHOPPED)
- Cooking time for Licious Crispy Chicken Poppers - Deep Fry: 5-8 minutes
- Preheat a deep frying pan over medium heat. Add enough oil to thoroughly immerse the chicken pieces.
- Heat the oil to 170°C. To test, gently place a chicken popper into the oil; if it sizzles, you're on the right road.
- When the oil is heated, add the chicken poppers one at a time. Gently whisk and flip them over once or twice until golden brown on both sides.
- Once cooked, gently transfer to a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- Heat a pan over low heat for the sauce. Combine the Tabasco, sriracha, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Once well blended, add the Crispy Chicken Poppers and coat evenly with the sauce.
- Enjoy with a garnish of chopped spring onions.
If your kids don’t enjoy spicy food, you can pack the fried chicken poppers along with tomato ketchup, mayo or a sweet dipping sauce. There are many more crispy fried chicken recipes that you should check out on our blog. Apart from our Crispy Chicken Poppers, we also have a host of scrumptious ready-to-cook snacks, for example -
- Kebabs & Tandoori meats
- Burger Patties
- Sticky Chicken Wings
- Other Crispy Snacks
All these items can easily become lunchbox special items for your kids.
Pack these delicious Crispy Meatballs as a fast meal with ketchup or mayonnaise in your and the kids’ lunchboxes. If you make this recipe, please share photos with us on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious.