Pasta is one of the most consumed dishes across the world. Although the origin of pasta traces back to Italy, it gained immediate popularity with people. Soon, it was a global sensation. It is widely popular across India, China, the United States of America and the United Kingdom, among others. It is more prevalent in Western countries than in Asian ones. India, however, has pasta on its menu in almost all the major restaurants and cafes.
The chicken parmesan recipe is simple, convenient and easy to follow. If you’re looking for a recipe that you can serve your kids at dinner or lunch, this will surely fit the category quite perfectly. It is because it is delicious and filling.
What is Parmesan Pasta Chicken?
The parmesan recipe makes for a delicious and wholesome meal that kids especially like. It is because it consists of cheese, sauces, and spaghetti. All of the ingredients listed are healthy, less spicy, and flavourful.
It is the simple process of boiling pasta, mincing garlic, adding different sauces, and mixing spices and herbs. The parmesan recipe is easy to follow and understand. The use of grated cheese adds a creamy touch to the recipe. Tomato sauce in this preparation gives the pasta a tangy taste. This pasta is tender, juicy, and a little spicy.
If you are looking for an easy recipe that you can make with the ingredients at home, then this parmesan chicken pasta recipe is the go-to option.
Chicken Mini Bites
At Licious, we deliver Chicken Mini Bites right to your doorstep. This cut is exclusive to Licious and is cut specifically for dishes like pasta and pizza. It consists of cleaned bite-sized pieces of chicken breast that have been cut and hygienically vacuum-packed by experts for delivery. At Licious, our chickens come from biosecure farms. All our meats are passed through more than 150 quality checks and temperature-controlled between 0-4°C at every stage for freshness. Our chicken is free from antibiotic-residue and hormones.
- Licious Chicken Mini Bites
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 ½ cups crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 200 ml whole wheat penne
- Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add breadcrumbs and 1 tbsp garlic.
- Cook until the breadcrumbs turn golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat oil again. Add the chicken mini bites, salt, and remaining garlic. Saute well.
- Cook until the chicken turns white.
- Now, add chicken broth, tomatoes, as well as penne.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes till the penne is cooked well.
- Make sure that the sauce is reduced.
- When the pasta is cooked, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over it.
- Now, preheat the oven to 200°C and place the pasta in it.
- Broil it until the mozzarella turns brown.
- Serve hot!
Top it off with fresh basil leaves.
Serve with garlic bread.
If this Italian dish stimulates your tastebuds, try it soon. Take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious. We’d love to see your pictures on Instagram!