While sipping from a relaxing and comfortable bowl of warm fish soup, don’t we always feel that we should relish it more often? However, getting great quality fish, cleaning, and cutting it into ideal sizes for soups is a whole lot of effort to undertake during our busy days. So, here is the solution. You can now create delicious, protein-rich soups at home without any hassle. Want to know how? Read on to get the solution and unfold an excellent Italian fish soup recipe.
To prepare a restaurant like Italian soup with seafood, you must first obtain the key ingredients. Getting thoroughly cleaned, fresh boneless cubes of fish may make a world of difference in your seafood soup. The most amazing part is you don’t have to worry about acquiring fresh fish that has been cleaned, cut into perfect boneless pieces, and is ready to cook. How? We at Licious provide properly cleaned fish cut into the desired shape by expert technicians.
The fish and seafood are caught and delivered to you within 24 hours and stored between 0-4℃ to maintain freshness. Hence your fish and seafood are always fresh, never frozen. Once the fish is procured from government-approved local fishing boats, it is hand-picked as per the right size, weight, and colour. All our fish products go through 150+ quality checks, after which they are hygienically vacuum-packed. So, you can enjoy the authentic taste of fresh fish that is free of added chemicals.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 200 grams Licious Sea Bass - Boneless Cubes
- 100 grams Licious Prawns shelled and deveined
- ⅓ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped celery stalks
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine or chicken broth with low sodium
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ tablespoon Ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley snipped
- Split the prawns in half lengthwise. Chill the fish and prawns before cooking.
- Fry onion, celery, and garlic in oil in a large saucepan until soft.
- Add 1 cup broth and 1 cup of water and bring it to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes, uncovered.
- Lower the heat and add tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Return to a boil and turn the heat down to medium. Simmer for 5 minutes, covered.
- Stir in the fish and prawns gently.
- When the broth begins to bubble, turn the heat down to low.
- Simmer, covered, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and the prawns are opaque.
- Garnish with parsley.
Enjoy a premium cooking experience with our rich and delicate sea bass expertly crafted into boneless cubes. If you are tempted to make this recipe visit our website to order fresh prawns and fish. Remember, if you make the recipe above click a few photos for the gram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious.