Indian cuisine is full of lip-smacking dishes for our many moods and occasions. But you’d have to agree that one of our favourite Indian dishes that the whole country loves is pakoras. When we think of a quick yet delectable snacking choice, the first thing that springs to the mind is crunchy, spicy pakoras.
We can proudly say that pakoras originated in India. Among all kinds of pakoras, chicken pakora holds a special place in our hearts. Pakoras make for delightful evenings and warm family gatherings. Made from marinated chicken covered in chickpea flour and deep-fried till golden brown, it’s one of the best Indian dishes to include as part of your Iftar menu.
No matter how well we plan an iftar party, serving homemade delicacies can be quite challenging due to our busy schedules. Naturally, we want to serve succulent savouries that are also great in quality. But that can take hours. If you’re looking for fresh and supreme quality dishes that are easily made within a few minutes, here is the solution—Licious ready-to-cook meats & seafood.
Read on to know how Licious’ ready-to-cook range can be the star of your iftar party menu and know the easy cooking method for Kasundi Chicken Pakora.
How to make chicken pakora
Here is your ready-made solution for the iftar party. Order our ready-to-cook Kasundi Chicken Pakoras. They are made of boneless chicken strips marinated in kasundi (Bengali mustard), lemon, and other spices. These pakoras are pleasantly spicy and ready to cook – all you have to do is deep-fry them for a few minutes till golden brown and serve with chaat masala and a squeeze of lime.
Wondering how you can get juicy, tender, and crispy pakoras so quickly? Well, our in house chefs use authentic gourmet recipes and fresh ingredients (meats & spices) to marinate the cleaned and cut boneless pieces of chicken. Everything is then vacuum-packed to lock in freshness and delivered to your doorstep. Additionally, to further ensure that the meat stays fresh, we maintain temperature controls between 0-4℃ at every stage. So you get fresh, juicy and crunchy chicken pakora bites.
Furthermore, we never use artificial preservatives or colours!
So, here is the recipe for one of the best Indian dishes—Kasundi Chicken Pakora.
|Prep Time||40 minutes|
- Place the pakoras in a bowl after removing them from the packet.
- To freshen the marinade, toss and massage the chicken.
- Preheat a deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour in enough oil to thoroughly cover the pieces.
- Preheat the oil to 180 °C. It should not be too hot that the oil begins to smoke, nor should it be too cool that the chicken soaks up all of the oil.
- To test, drop a piece of pakora into the oil; if it sizzles, you’re on the right track.
- When the oil is heated enough, gently lower the pakoras into it one at a time.
- Remember not to drop the pakoras in the oil since it may splash onto your hand.
- Gently stir the pieces in the oil, turning them over regularly until they are golden brown on both sides.
- Once cooked, carefully transfer the pakoras to a paper towel with a slotted spoon.
- Allow the pakoras to rest for a few minutes after cooking.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and kachumber sprinkled with chaat masala.
So, plan a grand iftar party and enjoy a hassle-free cooking experience with our ready-to-cook delicacies. Order Kasundi Chicken Pakoras online on Licious and get them freshly delivered to your doorstep. Also, when you try out this recipe, do share it with us on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious, we would love to see your creations.