Before we go into the recipe, if you’ve never heard of keto, let us explain. A ketogenic or keto diet involves drastically reducing your carb intake and increasing your fat intake instead. The aim of a keto diet as with others is weight loss and improved health and many people swear by it. Whether you’re on a keto diet already or thinking of adopting one, the recipe we have for you today is one you should add to your list – Keto Chicken With Garlic & Broccoli.
Buttery, creamy garlic chicken with nutritious broccoli is a flavour and nutrition powerhouse that will keep you full for hours.
Do you know that the name broccoli derives from the Italian word “Broccolo”, which means “the blooming top of a cabbage,” and that the crop’s consumption has climbed by over 940% in the previous 25 years? Imagine what we’ll get if we combine this veggie with our beloved protein-rich chicken. So, read on for more information on this quick, easy chicken recipe keto, but before that, let’s look at some of the best keto chicken recipes.
The Best Easy Keto Recipes
Forget about complicated keto recipes for chicken, as we have some simple and hassle-free keto recipes for you!
You can prepare a keto chicken salad for your dinner. This vibrant, healthy and low-carb dinner can be your go-to keto diet. You can bake or roast the chicken pieces with some salt, pepper and parsley and add it to your favourite vegetables. Sizzle with some olive oil, and you are good to go. Need for keto recipes? Here are some more keto diet options:
Keto Recipes for Every Meal
You can have different keto recipes with every meal. If you like your food to be somewhat spicy, you may also look for a spicy chicken recipe keto. For this, you just need to stir-fry the seasonal veggies available, spice it up with black pepper and some schezwan sauce, and then add baked or roasted chicken pieces. It’s that simple! Other keto quick chicken recipes include chicken zoodles with veggies, keto chicken cutlets made with almond flour, and grilled chicken skewers with avocado pesto.
You can go for all these keto recipes and play around with different veggies. However, for the best keto diet experience, the most crucial factor is to choose only fresh chicken. And what if this fresh chicken is also cleaned and cut? Wouldn’t it be the most hassle-free cooking ever? Read on to find out how it is possible with Licious Chicken.
Keto Diet Recipes
We have made fresh, high-quality meats accessible to you. At Licious, our chickens are raised on government-approved biosecure farms. They are hand-selected at the right size and weight for tender meat. The selected meat is then cleaned and cut hygienically by our expert technicians.
The chicken is then vacuum-packed in tamper-proof packages and kept at a constant temperature of 0-4°C to maintain freshness. Thus, your chicken is always fresh, never frozen. Moreover, our chicken is free of any hormones or antibiotic residue. So, enjoy your keto meals with Licious Chicken.
Here are the details of a super easy keto chicken recipe with garlic and broccoli.
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- Licious Chicken Mini Bites
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 300 g or 1 can, or more if required of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups of chopped broccoli ( You may also add baby spinach, kale, or all of these)
- Season the chicken with pepper, salt, and paprika and place aside.
- Melt half the butter in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken mini bites and cook for 5 minutes on each side until browned.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and cover it to keep it warm.
- Melt another two tablespoons of butter in the same skillet, add the garlic and cook until it is gently browned and aromatic.
- Combine the condensed cream of chicken soup and water in a mixing bowl.
- Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, then reduce to low heat.
- Next, add the chicken to the pan again, followed by the broccoli.
- Cover and cook for another 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked well.
- If you prefer firm or crispy broccoli, then you should add it when the chicken is nearly done so that the broccoli will become crispy.
- If you are using frozen vegetables, defrost them and drain them first.
- Serve hot with pasta, rice, noodles or veg fried rice.
So, try out this recipe with Licious Chicken Mini Bites, made from boneless chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces. If you try this recipe, click a few pictures and share them on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious.