In the mood for a snack, but bored of the usual Chilly Chicken and Manchurian Chicken? We have the perfect blend of sugar, spice, and everything nice! Don’t believe us? Here’s presenting the ultimate snacking extravaganza – all the way from Latin America – the Smoked Chilli Passion Fruit Chicken Wings!
The Goodness of Passion Fruit in Smoked Chicken Wings
Passion fruit is native to the Latin American countries of Brazil and Argentina and is grown in the tropical climate. They are sweet and tangy in the right proportion, which also reflects in the flavouring of the chicken. Any dish with a hint of natural, fruity goodness is a revelation in a world filled with processed, preservative-loaded food.
And nope, you do not need to break your head over making them from scratch! We have done the homework for you. All you need to do is take a pan, heat the ready-to-cook Smoked Chilli Passion Fruit Chicken Wings, add some spice mix of your choice, and voila! Just 8 mins of patience will give eternal pleasure to your taste buds!
The Smoked Chilli Passion Fruit Chicken Wings are fiery, tangy, hot, and sweet – all at the same time. The key ingredients are chilli flakes, paprika, passion fruit, and a whole lot of love!
However, the key to getting the perfect texture and taste of the Smoked Chilli Passion Fruit Chicken Wings is to obtain fresh, tender chicken wings that have a balanced level of spices, sweetness, and crunchiness. And the good news is it is now easier to obtain than ever before. We bring to you chef-crafted, freshly marinated & ready-to-cook Smoked Chilli Passion Fruit Chicken Wings that you can enjoy right in the comfort of your home. Here’s how it is done!
- Made with Fresh Meats – At Licious, we believe that the best way to appreciate meat is to eat it fresh.
- Freshly Marinated – Licious meats are marinated fresh to provide maximum flavour.
- Chef-Created Recipes – Our in-house chefs make the peppery Sweet Pepper Mustard Chicken Wings. Our chefs skillfully marinate all our ready-to-cook meats in fresh ingredients.
- Chilled, not frozen – you’ll never find anything frozen on our website! All our meats & seafood are temperature controlled between 0 to ℃ from procurement to delivery.
- Ready in 8 minutes – Follow the cooking instructions below and your wings can be ready in just 8 minutes! You don’t have to do any prep, we’ve done it all for you, just pan-sear and enjoy.
You can just cook them for some time in boiled water and enjoy the inherent mix of flavours. Alternatively, you can add the right amount of zing to them by cooking them up with additional seasonings like hot sauce or chilly flakes to suit your palette.
- Heat a non-stick / cast iron pan on a low flame.
- Empty the wings into the pan and add 1 medium-cup water
- Use a spatula to separate the wings from each other.
- Cover the pan with a lid and switch to a medium flame and cook for 1 min.
- Remove the lid and switch to a high flame.
- You may add chilli flakes or peri-peri powder depending on your taste
- Cook the wings till all the water evaporates and coat the wings with the glaze left in the pan.
- Serve with your favourite beverage or grab a plate, put on a sitcom and enjoy your evening binge!
- Take two-three tablespoons of water in a pan and heat the marinated wings for some time till the water evaporates.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°-200°C while cooking the chicken.
- You can add a pinch of baking powder to the wings to make them more crispy.
- Bake the wings in a baking tray for 8-10 mins.
- Serve with your favourite beverage (our suggestion: masala shikhanji!)
At Licious, delectable Ready-to-Cook Smoked Chilli Passion Fruit Chicken is created with fresh chicken wings and crafted with exclusive gourmet recipes! Order Licious' Ready to Cook Smoked Chilli Passion Fruit Chicken Wings online and have them delivered to your home!
Explore a wide range of delicious ready-to-cook kebabs, chicken wings, and other crispy treats on our website. Try out the recipes and do share them with their pictures on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious. We’ll feature some of the best recipes on our page.