Sandwiches are one of the best options when looking for a light, quick and healthy meal. There are plenty of easy sandwich recipes that you can prepare with veggies, meat, and even fish. They are the perfect option for snacks, dinner, lunch, or even packed as a healthy tiffin choice for the family or yourself.
If you’re looking for a unique sandwich recipe that’s different from the regular one, then you’re at the right place. We have the best sandwich recipe that you can try for a quick fix anytime at home. It’s an easy recipe that comes together in minutes and you’ll be making it on repeat!
This is a waffle sandwich made with scrambled eggs and Licious Salami that is quick and easy to prepare. It’s a delicious and filling sandwich that can be enjoyed for breakfast, or as a light meal for lunch or dinner. The waffles are prepared in a waffle maker and then filled with eggs and Licious salami for the perfect taste. You can serve this yummy waffle egg sandwich with a salad or sauce of your choice. Adding cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, and salad leaves will take this recipe to the next level.
Follow the steps below to prepare our waffle breakfast sandwich recipe with scrambled eggs and Licious Salami.
Buy Licious Salami
To prepare this delicious Waffle Sandwich With Scrambled Eggs and Salami recipe, use our Licious Peppery Chicken Salami for the best taste and flavour. It’s a delicious ready-to-cook treat for all meat lovers. These flavourful salamis are spiced with black pepper and red chilli powder and are a perfect addition to your pizza, burger, sandwich, or salad. Made from fresh chicken meat and spices like black pepper and paprika, our Licious salami is perfect to add to any meal!
At Licious, we offer different types of cold cuts like sausages, salami, frankfurters, and lyoners that you can choose to add to your dishes. Our cold cuts are made from high-grade, fresh meats that are free from any added artificial preservatives. The meat is always fresh, never frozen. Your order is hygienically vacuum-packed in tamper-proof packages and delivered quickly to your doorstep.
We also have a range of fresh, crack-free eggs laid by healthy hens and free from hormones or antibiotic residue. Choose from Kadknath, Classic, Brown Eggs & more. Browse our range by clicking on the button below.
|Prep Time||10 mimnutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 3 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 12 tbsp Warm Milk
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp salt
For the Waffle
- In a bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt and mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the egg and gradually pour in the milk, vanilla extract, and butter.
- Now, combine the egg mixture with the dry ingredients and mix well till incorporated.
- Preheat your waffle maker. Once hot, scoop some mixture and spread evenly onto the waffle iron. Cook until the waffles turn golden brown and crispy. Remove and keep aside.
- In a pan, take a little oil and scramble and fry each egg individually. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, fry the peppery chicken salami for 30 seconds on each side and keep it aside.
- Now, arrange the fried chicken salami and the fried egg in between 2 waffles.
- Top with a slice of butter and a little pancake syrup.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Order our Licious Peppery Chicken Salami & Eggs from our website to cook this comforting Waffle Sandwich at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!