Hariyali Chicken Tikka Kebab: Do you often finish your cooking by sprinkling some fresh coriander leaves on it? If yes, then you would definitely know what difference it brings to the flavour and aroma of the dish.
So imagine what you will obtain when coriander is combined with refreshing mint leaves, enhanced with ginger, garlic, spring onion and green chillies; made creamier with fresh cream, cream cheese, curd, and spiced with aromatic seasonings! All of these flavours meld perfectly together on your favourite boneless chicken tikka pieces. Yes, you guessed it right! It’s the evergreen Chicken Tikka Kebab.
Hariyali Chicken Tikka Kebab
Lip-smackingly delicious, juicy, delightful, and mildly spicy Hariyali Chicken Kabab is commonly known as green chicken kabab. The term Hariyali, which originated in Northern India, particularly in Punjab, literally means “greenery,” alluding to the green colour of the chicken!
So, the protein and nutrient-rich chicken is combined with the advantages of green herbs. Mint relaxes the stomach and aids digestion! Coriander is high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory effects.
However, suppose you want to skip the long, tiring process of making Tikka and Kebab from scratch? Well, In that case, our ready-to-cook Hariyali Chicken Kebab can be a great choice for you! Here’s how –
- Made with Fresh Meats.
- Marinated Freshly.
- Chilled, not frozen.
- Ready in 8 minutes.
How To Make Hariyali Chicken Tikka Kebabs?
Here is the video to make the glorious green kebab – Hariyali Chicken Tikka Kebab
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- On the stovetop, heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread the Hariyali Murgh Tikka on the pan's surface and sear it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pour 100 ml of water into the pack and then pour this into the pan. This will prevent the marinade from being stuck in the pack.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat with the lid on.
- Flip the Hariyali Murgh Tikka periodically.
- Remove the lid and continue to simmer until the water has evaporated and the marinade has uniformly coated the product.
Explore a wide range of delicious ready-to-cook Kebabs, Chicken wings & more on our website. Try out this delicious & easy treat and do share pictures on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious, we would love to see you enjoying these kebabs.