Mustard stuffed chicken is full of flavour and easy to make. This whole dish can be prepared within an hour. It is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. The dish, already unique by itself, can also be paired with several side dishes. You can have it with salad or green vegetables like broccoli, beans, carrots or peas. Also, pairing it with mashed, roasted, or fried potatoes will make this dish tastier. The best part is you can modify this recipe to your taste. Since it’s a quick recipe with just a few ingredients, you can choose to make it at any time of the day.
So, whether you are looking for a snack recipe or a meal, this one is the perfect choice for the whole family to enjoy. It’s a versatile dish that will surely impress your family and friends. The best part is that you can also prep the ingredients in advance to make it faster.
Chicken breast is not only an excellent healthy protein choice but is great for a quick meal. You can also bake or pan-fry it and mix it with any sauce. Stuffed chicken breast can be packed with several popular condiments, herbs and spices, just like mustard stuffed chicken. Made with mustard, cream cheese and chicken, this dish is a must-try!
Buy Licious Chicken Breast
If you’re planning to make this delicious mustard-stuffed chicken, we recommend using our Licious Chicken Breast. Our chicken breasts are the meatier cuts of the chicken that come from the bird’s breastbone. These cuts are skinless and have a very supple texture. It would help if you marinated these chicken breast pieces with your favourite spices or sauces for the perfect taste. Our chicken breast pieces are perfect for grilling, roasting, pan frying, baking or slow-cooking.
Our Licious chicken is 100% fresh and not frozen. It has no antibiotic residue, hormones or added chemicals. The chicken is raised on government-approved biosecure farms. Our expert meat technicians cut, clean and hygienically vacuum pack the meat keeping it fresh between 0-4℃. Moreover, our products are passed through 150+ safety and quality checks. All our products are delivered safely and quickly to your doorstep.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 198 grams of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 12 rashers streaky bacon smoked
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare the baking tray.
- Take a bowl, add the cream cheese and mustard, and mix it.
- Add salt and pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Slit the chicken and make a pocket to stuff in the mustard cheese mixture.
- Once you have made pockets on the chicken breast, grab the mustard mixture and stuff each chicken breast with the mixture evenly.
- After stuffing the chicken with the mustard mixture, wrap each piece of chicken with three slices of bacon to hold the meat together. You can use toothpicks to hold the bacon in place and remove it after baking.
- Place the mustard-stuffed chicken breast onto the baking tray lined with baking paper
- Season the chicken with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Put it in the oven and bake the chicken for around 25 minutes or until you see that it is cooked through.
- Serve the mustard-stuffed chicken with side dishes of your choice. Enjoy!
Order our fresh chicken breast from our website to cook this tasty mustard-stuffed chicken recipe at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious cash. Enjoy!