#MomChef: Shalini Michael
Craving #MaaKaKhana? Try out this delicious recipe that’s been lovingly shared with us as part of our Mother’s Day campaign. We’re sure you’ll feel this mother’s love on your plate when you eat it. Enjoy!
What’s so special about this dish? Here’s what Nadia has to say:
“The recipe is so simple to make yet so delicious.”
Buy Fresh Lamb Mince online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other fresh red meat options for lamb or goat cuts such as goat ribs, lamb legs, soup bones, and more! Prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
- 1 big onion
- 1 big pod garlic
- 1 inch garlic
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 whole sticks of cinnamon
- 2 red dry chillies
- 1/2 cup channa dal
- Make sure to soak channa dal overnight.
- Put all the ingredients in a pressure cooker and set the time for 10minutes.
- Once cooked, grind all the ingredients in a mixer.
- Add green chillies as per your taste, 1 medium chopped onion and green coriander.
- Mix well with mince and make round flat patties.
- Fry with very little oil.