Angara Murgh Tikka is a spicy, smoky, tantalising delicacy where boneless chicken pieces are marinated in curd and aromatic spices and then pan-fried or baked until tender and juicy. Angara is a Sanskrit term meaning ‘burning charcoal,’ which gives the signature smoky flavour to the Angara kebabs!
The Angara Murgh Tikka appetiser is said to have originated in Northern India, primarily in Punjab, and it tops the list of items available on the menu of all famous restaurants in Indian cities. But there’s no need to go hunting for those restaurants just yet because Licious has you covered with a ready-to-cook Angara Murgh Tikka that is every bit as smokey and flavourful as the restaurant version.
The signature flavours of the Angara kebab come from freshly prepared red Kashmiri chilli, garlic paste, and other secret marinade spices. At the same time, the smokey flavour is extracted from a chunk of charred charcoal (also known as the Dhungar method). The aroma of the murgh Angara tikka is derived from handpicked dry spices ground to create a flavourful marinade.
How To Create The Chicken Angara Tikka Recipe with Licious Meats?
Licious ready-to-cook meats are the perfect choice if you’re looking for fresh, juicy and flavoursome Angara Chicken Tikka. Here are some reasons why:
- Made with Fresh Meats
- Licious meats are always fresh, never frozen.
- Licious ready-to-cook meats are freshly marinated.
- Most of our ready-to-cook range including the Angara Chicken Tikka, can be ready in just 8 minutes and contain no artificial preservatives.
- On the stovetop, heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread the Angara Murgh Tikka over the pan's surface and sear it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Pour 100 ml of water into the pack (to get every ounce of the marinade) and then pour this mixture into the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat with the lid on.
- Flip the Angara Murgh Tikka periodically to prevent the marinade from adhering to the pan.
- Remove the lid and simmer until the water has evaporated and the marinade has uniformly coated the product.
- Preheat the oven to 170℃.
- Place the kebabs on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the kebabs are brownish red on both sides
We guarantee you’ll fall in love with our new Angara Murgh Kebabs! So what are you waiting for, order them now and enjoy! Explore a wide range of delicious ready-to-cook Kebabs, Tandoori Specials, Chicken Wings, Crispy Treats & more on our website. Try them out and share pictures on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious.