Today, with our busy schedules, cooking can be a tedious task. However, easy recipes can make life so much easier. It’s important to not only cook quick meals but to ensure they are healthy too! We can find plenty of healthy and easy recipes to prepare for any busy day. From simple soup recipes and salads to chicken and vegetable stir-fry recipes, the options are endless.
Here, we share rice noodles with stir-fried chicken recipe that you’ll absolutely love! It’s a fantastic recipe that comes together in just 30 minutes. Quick and easy chicken recipes with rice noodles are perfect for those busy days. It’s a super healthy dish as well. Make sure to try it for a comforting meal!
What Are Rice Noodles with Stir Fried Chicken?
Rice noodles with stir-fried chicken is a light recipe that’s loaded with different vegetables, noodles, and chicken. Rice noodles with chicken recipe can be made with any of your favourite vegetables. Just like any stir fry recipe, this recipe is great for a light and healthy meal. All you need is a few ingredients and the recipe comes together in just 30 minutes!
Buy Chicken Mini Bites From Licious
If you’re planning to make this rice noodles with chicken recipe, then make sure to check out our chicken mini bites. Cut into bite-sized pieces, it can be used to prepare any type of chicken recipe. Enjoy your favourite chicken pasta, pizzas, or salads with our easy-to-cook chicken mini-bites!
Our Licious chicken is raised in restricted biosecurity zones and hand-selected after weight and age calibration. 100% free of antibiotic residue and hormones, all our products go through 150+ quality checks to ensure you get fresh meat delivered! Our expert meat technicians cut, clean and hygienically vacuum-pack the meat, making it ready to use!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- For the chicken
- 150-180 g of chicken breast cut into bite-sized strips
- 1 tsp of cornflour
- 1 tsp oil
- For The Sauce:
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce dark
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1½ tbsp of Chinese cooking wine
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Sesame oil
- ½ tsp black or white pepper
- 3 tbsp water
- For the stir fry
- 100 g of rice noodles dried
- 1 finely chopped garlic
- 1 sliced onion
- ½ sliced red bell pepper
- 1 carrot sliced and cut lengthwise
- 5-7 sliced mushrooms
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix the cornstarch, oil and chicken. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients and 3 tbsp water.
- Soak the rice noodles in hot water as per the cooking instructions on the packet. Once done, drain the noodles.
- Heat some oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic. Cook for about thirty seconds.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook for about one minute.
- Add the bell pepper and carrot. Cook for about one minute.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for thirty seconds.
- Now, add the rice noodles and the sauce and toss.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Make sure to use dark soy sauce as it's more flavourful than other types of soy sauce. It also gives the rice noodles a great colour. If you do not consume alcohol, you can substitute the cooking wine for ¼ cup of chicken broth. This recipe can be prepared with any type of noodles. Use 100g of dried rice noodles or 120g of dried noodles like Maggi, Ramen or egg noodles. Order fresh chicken mini bites from our website to cook quick and easy chicken recipes like this. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!