Quick stir fry recipes are always the best choice when you’re looking to cook something instantly. All you need is a wok, and a few ingredients to get the dish ready in minutes. If you’re looking for an easy recipe to prepare during the week or on weekends, then this Ramen Noodles Stir Fry Recipe is all you need! Enjoy it as a snack or a complete meal anytime at home!
This recipe is super easy to make and gets done in 20 minutes!
Take a look at the recipe below and cook this delicious Chicken Ramen Stir Fry recipe that the entire family will enjoy!
Buy Licious Chicken Breast – Boneless
To prepare a yummy Chicken Ramen Stir-fry recipe, order our Licious fresh Chicken Breast Boneless pieces. These easy-to-cook and versatile pieces are cut from the breast bone, including chicken tenders. This cut is skinless and ideal if you love lean meat. Perfect to cook a variety of dishes like baked, grilled, fried, and pan-fried dishes. You can use these pieces to cook chicken tikka, butter chicken, baked chicken, lemon chicken, etc.
Our Licious chicken is humanely raised in restricted biosecurity zones and hand selected after weight and age calibration. 100% free of antibiotic residue and hormones, all our products at Licious go through 150+ quality checks to ensure you get the best meat and seafood delivered to your home. Our expert meat technicians cut, clean, and hygienically vacuum-pack the meat, making it ready to use! To maintain freshness, our products are never frozen, and we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ at every stage.
So, get our Licious Chicken Breast Boneless to make this tasty Chicken Ramen Stir Fry recipe within minutes!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sriracha
- ¼ tsp white ground pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil (divide 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
- 450 grams of Boneless Chicken Breast pieces (diced)
- 3 packages of Instant Ramen noodles (do not use flavour packets)
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup Sliced Button Mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp Grated ginger
- 2 sliced green onions (optional for garnish)
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
For the sauce
For the chicken and noodles
For the vegetables
- In a bowl, whisk the hoisin, soy, oyster sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, and white pepper. Keep aside.
- In a saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring water to a boil and cook the instant noodles according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
- In a skillet or wok, over medium-high heat, add a tbsp of vegetable oil. Add the diced chicken and cook for about four to five minutes, until the pieces are cooked. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the remaining two tbsp of oil and add the diced red peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Sauté for about two to three minutes until tender.
- Add in the broccoli florets and sauté until they turn bright green.
- Add the grated ginger and minced garlic and cook for about a minute.
- Add the chicken pieces back into the wok and combine with the vegetables. Turn the heat off.
- Add in the cooked ramen and pour the sauce. Mix well until the sauce is well combined with the ramen, vegetables, and chicken.
- Garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Order our fresh Chicken Boneless Breast pieces from our website to cook this comforting Chicken Ramen recipe at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!