Quick and easy soup recipes are always a favourite during cold winter nights or when you want to enjoy something healthy and delicious. Chinese soups are known to be among the ones that are comforting and this Talumein soup recipe does just that!
Chicken Talumein soup is a popular Chinese soup recipe that is packed with a whole lot of healthy ingredients. The chicken Talumein soup recipe is made with eggs, corn, chicken, and noodles. It’s a soup with a balanced flavour and is perfect for chilly winter nights or days when you’re looking for a light meal.
One of the best things about this comforting Talumein soup is that you can add as many veggies as you like to make it healthier. To make this Chicken Talumein soup quickly, you can prep the ingredients ahead of time and cook it when you are ready to eat. This recipe is also great as an appetizer for a small gathering, party, or family get-together.
Check out this simple recipe below, and make sure to cook this delicious non-veg Talumein soup recipe at home to enjoy with family and friends!
Buy Licious Chicken Breast
We recommend using our chicken breast to prepare yummy and healthy Chicken Talumein soup. These are the meatier cuts of chicken that come from the bird’s breastbone. This cut is skinless and has a meaty texture that you can use for various chicken recipes. All you need to do is apply a flavourful mix of different spices and pan-fry, grill, slow cook, or bake these pieces to relish this delicious cut. Expert meat technicians at Licious cut, and clean the meat, making it ready to use for you. All our meats & seafood are delivered in vacuum-sealed packs to make things easy for you!
Our Licious chicken is raised on restricted biosecurity zones and hand selected after weight and age calibration. 100% free of antibiotic residue and hormones, all our meats & seafood at Licious go through quality checks to ensure you get the best meat and seafood delivered to your home. To maintain freshness, our products are never frozen, and we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ at every stage.
So, order our Licious Chicken Breast to make this easy Chicken Talumein soup recipe.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- ½cup chicken breast boiled and chopped
- ½cup boiled hakka noodles
- cup ¼chopped cabbage
- cup ¼chopped carrot
- cup ¼chopped broccoli
- cup ¼chopped mushroom
- Two finely chopped garlic cloves
- inch ½finely chopped ginger
- tbsp ½spring onions whites
- tsp ½vinegar
- tbsp ½soy sauce
- cups Two cups of chicken broth
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- 2 tbsp water
- tbsp ½Oil
- Black pepper as required
- Salt as required
- Place a deep-bottomed pan over medium flame. Heat the oil and stir-fry the ginger and garlic.
- Once the ginger and garlic are fried, add the spring onion whites. Saute for about a minute.
- Once the onions turn translucent, add the chicken pieces and cook until they turn golden brown.
- Next, add chopped cabbage, mushroom, broccoli, and carrots and stir-fry them well.
- Now, add in the chicken stock and bring the soup to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover the pan and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Next, add the noodles and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine cornflour with a bit of water and make a slurry. Pour this into the soup and mix well. Allow the soup to cook for about three to four minutes.
- Once the soup thickens, it’s ready! Garnish with green onion and serve hot!
Order fresh Chicken Breast from our website to cook this comforting Chicken Talumein soup recipe at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!