Need an easy, healthy, and protein-packed meal? Then, look no further! Egg Pepper Fry is the perfect dish to indulge in during your packed schedule. Start your day with this yummy dish that you can cook up in just a couple of minutes. The aroma of pepper and the blend of flavourful spices lingers in your mouth and takes you on a ride! If you live in India, you might have seen this dish sold by street vendors. But, recreating it at home gives you the freedom to add your zing to it.
So, let’s head to the kitchen and make some egg-ceptional pepper fry with this easy, fun recipe! Get started by ordering fresh, hygienically packed eggs from Licious and get it delivered to your door in just 90 minutes!
What Is Egg Pepper Fry?
Egg Pepper Fry is an Indian appetizer that takes only a few minutes to cook and tastes absolutely delicious. All you need is a spicy, chatpata masala that you can use as a marinade for boiled eggs. Garnish with finely chopped coriander and serve hot with mint chutney or a dip of your choice.
Is Egg Pepper Fry Made With Boiled Eggs?
Yes, the Indian egg pepper fry is made with boiled eggs. This recipe is a classic. If you’re someone who loves a little something spicy, this dish is what you need to try. Made with spices and masalas straight, this dish is all things wholesome and lip-smacking. Start cooking your dish with the freshest eggs from Licious.
What To Serve With Egg Pepper Fry?
Egg pepper fry is one of those dishes that you can have not only for breakfast, but also for lunch and dinner. Here are some fun combinations you can give a try:
- Breakfast: Egg pepper fry with buttered toast or garlic bread.
- Lunch: Rasam rice with egg pepper fry on the side.
- Dinner: Soft rotis with sabji & egg pepper fry on the side.
Where To Buy Fresh Eggs Online?
With busy schedules and our fast-paced lives, we often struggle to make time for grocery shopping. Buying fresh eggs online saves you so much time and makes life a whole lot easier.
Read this informative blog on how you can tell the freshness of eggs when you buy them online. Get a wide range of fresh eggs from Licious delivered right to your doorstep!
- 4 garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Green Chili
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- Salt - to taste
- 4 boiled eggs
- Cooking oil
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Add eggs to a deep-bottomed saucepan and place it on the stove. Fill it with water covering all the eggs.
- Now, add a pinch of salt to the water and let it boil for 10 minutes on a high flame.
- In a grinder, add the masala ingredients such as garlic cloves, ginger, chopped onion, black pepper, green chili, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and salt. Grind them thoroughly.
- Place a non-stick pan on medium-high heat and add oil to it. Once the oil is hot enough, add curry leaves and ground masala to the pan. Let this mixture cook for 2 minutes.
- Now, cut the eggs into two halves and add them to the pan. Turn the heat to low and flip the eggs on both sides. Make sure you thoroughly coat the eggs with the masala.
- Once the masala is cooked well, turn off the heat.
- Garnish the egg pepper fry with chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with roti.