Egg recipes are some of the most wholesome and delightful dishes to enjoy any time of the week. Their versatility makes them a popular choice to create dozens of dishes that make for the perfect breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes. Frittata is one such dish that is traditional to the Italian culture but has been loved and accepted by people across the globe. Today, you can find several varieties of Egg White Frittatas that include choices of proteins and vegetables as per one’s taste. To make it a healthier version, you too can include a variety of vegetables including spinach and tomatoes, and lesser cheese.
At Licious, we make cooking your favourite egg recipes at home convenient and healthy. Hence, we offer farm fresh eggs from healthy chickens that are raised in a natural environment and restricted bio-security zones. This ensures that the eggs we offer are antibiotic residue-free, which makes them safe for consumption. Additionally, the eggs undergo 150+ quality and food safety checks before they are hygienically packed to be delivered to your home.
So, wait for no further and order your Licious Classic Eggs online to make your Healthy Egg White Frittata recipe.
In addition, order fresh Licious Prawns to add to your Egg White Frittata recipe.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 6 Licious Classic Eggs
- 100 gms Licious Prawns
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 8-10 pieces cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt as required
- Freshly ground black pepper as required
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a pan and sauté Licious Prawns for 4-5 minutes on high heat, season it with salt and pepper, and keep aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a pan, sauté baby spinach for 2- 3 minutes on a medium flame and keep aside.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into half, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a pan and add minced garlic, cherry tomatoes, and thyme and sauté them on the lowest flame for 12-15 minutes.
- Separate Egg whites from the egg and add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Remove Thyme from the pan and add egg whites, Spinach, and sauteed prawns, cover the lid and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once cooked completely, serve hot.
Do try this tasty Iron Rich Food which is perfect to be enjoyed alone or to serve guests. Also, don’t forget to tag us with a picture of the dish using #MadeWithLicious.