Don’t have enough time to prepare a recipe using elaborated ingredients or feel too lazy to cook an extravagant recipe? Try this simple grated egg avocado toast recipe made with Fresh Eggs from Licious.
Origin of Avocado Egg Toast Recipe
The origin of avocado egg toast dates back to 1993 when Bill Granger, a resident of Sydney, Australia, claimed to have first invented and served this drool-worthy recipe at his cafe, Bill’s. Since then, the avocado egg toast recipe has continued to evolve and define what makes egg food trends ever indulgent. Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow played a pivotal role in spreading the popularity of avocado toast recipes through “It’s All Good”, her recipe book.
Benefits of Grated Egg Avocado Toast Recipe
Ideal for everyday breakfast, this egg bread toast recipe prepared using eggs and avocado comes with health benefits too. Eating eggs with nutritious avocado is said to promote the production of stress-reducing and good mood hormones.
Buy Varieties of Fresh Eggs Online at Licious
A wide variety of fresh eggs are available on our website, from brown to classic white eggs, kadaknath, quail & more. Our eggs come from healthy hens and are naturally laid. They contain no hormones or antibiotic residue and are cleaned and quality checked before being safely packed and delivered to your doorstep.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 Licious Eggs
- 4 Bread Slices
- 1 large avocado
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- red chilli flakes
- 1 large tomato
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise optional
- Boil the fresh Licious eggs and then transfer to a bowl filled with cold water.
- De-shell the eggs after they cool down.
- Mash the avocado after peeling it properly and add pepper, salt, and lime juice. Mix well.
- You can also try sliced avocado if you don't like mashed avocado.
- Toast bread slices and then spread mayonnaise over them.
- Spread the avocado paste mix on the toast evenly and then add chopped tomato over it.
- Grate the hardboiled egg over the toast.
- Garnish with red chilli flakes and oregano to taste.
Avocado toast with grated egg is a wholesome breakfast that tastes great. The best part of this recipe is that you can add additional toppings that suit your tastes - greens, veggies, cheese, the list is endless. To further enhance the taste and nutrition quotient, make sure to use fresh eggs!
So, drive those hunger pangs away with this delicious and easy avocado toast recipe that will leave you wanting more! Remember to share your version of the recipe by tagging us on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious.