Easy chicken recipes are a great option for busy weekdays or when you’re looking for a quick & satisfying dinner. This tasty chicken dish will cater to your taste buds to a whole new level! For this dish, all you need is a few ingredients and it’s ready within minutes. Murg ka Mokul recipe is perfect for birthday parties, kitty parties, potlucks with friends & game nights. The chicken is rich, succulent, and juicy, and will leave you asking for more!
This chicken masala recipe is a rich and yummy dish that is made with boneless chicken, cooked with almonds, grated coconut, and yoghurt. This rich and flavourful dish is perfect when combined with Indian bread like lachcha paratha, tandoori roti, or even tawa roti. If you are someone who is always on the lookout for easy chicken recipes, then you must give this recipe a try! You could either combine and serve it with other dishes for a lavish spread or savour it as a single dish. Make with the right ingredients, this dish is one of the best recipes you could try out for any occasion!
Buy Licious Chicken Leg Boneless Cubes!
To prepare this delicious chicken masala recipe, we recommend that you try our Licious chicken leg boneless cubes. These cuts are made from the leg and thigh of the chicken and are juicy and tender. The best part is that these cuts remain juicy for a longer time and do not dry out. If you are craving a meaty meal, use these cuts for a variety of dishes like grills, roasts, fry-ups, and more. So, go ahead and order these chicken leg boneless cubes to prepare your favourite recipe within minutes!
You can choose from our 300+ cuts of fresh meats and seafood that have no hormones, antibiotic residue, or added chemicals. Our Licious meats are raised on government-approved biosecure farms. All our products are passed through 150+ safety and quality checks before being delivered to your doorstep. Our meat technicians wash, cut, and pack the meat in hygienically vacuum-proof packages so you can use the meat straight out of the pack. The meat is kept between 0-4° C to ensure that the meat is 100% fresh.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 800 g Licious Chicken boneless
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 3 onions
- Salt as required
- 2 Green Chilli
- 200 g plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 gram of freshly ground green cardamom
- 200 g ghee
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add the chopped onions and saute them till the onions have turned golden brown.
- Add the garlic and ginger paste.
- Next, add the coriander powder, red chilli powder, and cumin powder. Saute till the mixture starts leaving oil.
- Pour in the fresh plain Greek yoghurt and mix.
- Add in the almonds, grated coconut, and chicken pieces. Cook on medium heat, stirring at regular intervals.
- Once the gravy starts to thicken, add the salt, and cardamom powder to enhance the taste of the dish.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with tandoori roti or butter naan. Enjoy!
Order our fresh tender chicken leg boneless cubes from our website to cook this mouth-watering murgh ka mokul recipe at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!