Fish fry recipes are one of the most appetizing snacks ever. With just simple ingredients for the marinade, a fish fry recipe can be prepared in minutes. Here we share a Tuna Fish Fry recipe that is simply delicious. Tuna fish is a powerhouse of nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins. Get your dose of nutrients in a lip-smacking meal with this recipe. Check it out below.
Buy Yellowfin Tuna (Kera) Medium – Cubes and a range of other fresh seafood options such as Fish, Prawns and Crabs and prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||40 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 8 pieces Tuna Fish
- ½ tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice / Vinegar
- Take a bowl and add the Tuna fish pieces to it. Then add the powdered spices, salt, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, little oil and lime juice. Mix the ingredients and coat the fish pieces. Marinate the fish for 30 minutes.
- Take a pan or a deep wok. Add oil to it for frying. Once the oil is hot, add the fish pieces and fry them on both sides until they turn golden and crispy.
You can add a few curry leaves to the oil before frying. This will make the fish fry flavourful.
Share your version of this recipe
How do you make Tuna Fish Fry at home? What ingredients do you use for the marinade? Share your version with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make this recipe with other fish?
Yes. You can make this recipe with other fish too.
Can I use Tuna fish cubes to make this recipe?
Yes. You can use Tuna fish cubes to make this recipe.