Tuscan baked fish: has captured the hearts of many as a world-renowned tourism destination. However, Tuscan food is one component of this attractive Italian country that captivates and impacts people far and wide. Tuscan food is known for its heritage, simplicity, and high quality. Like all Italian cuisine, Tuscan cuisine heroes fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients. The cornerstone of all Tuscan cuisine, simple and easy to use, is pure locally produced olive oil.
Due to its Mediterranean roots, Tuscan cuisine offers varied fabulous fish recipes. We will explore one such Tuscan fish bake recipe in the article. Italian and Indian style baked fish is growing popular with the rise of health-consciousness among people. So, before jumping into the Tuscan baked fish recipe, let’s have a look at some other healthy baked fish recipes –
- Khud-Style Marinated baked Indian Basa – This recipe for baked fish, Indian style uses basa with spices, coriander seeds, fennel, and hanging curd, wrapped in a banana leaf and roasted till brown.
- Rawas with Beetroot Crust – Take your weeknight supper to the next level with this quick and simple 30-minute dish. What else? It’s made even more nutritious because of the goodness of beetroot.
- Salt-Crusted Baked Snapper – Tender fish, covered with a wonderful lemongrass and jaggery sauce. The salt crust is a bit of a party trick, making this dish perfect for a dinner party with family and friends.
- Fish Fillets Topped with Warm Parsley Sauce – A light and delicious fish wrapped in walnuts and breadcrumbs and served with a fresh herb sauce.
- Fillet of Salmon with Vegetables – Salmon fillets encased in fresh herbs and drenched in a delectable white wine and butter sauce. Served with seasoned steamed veggies on the side. Simple yet effective!
- White Sauce-Baked Fish – A cheesy mixture of roasted fish in a homemade white sauce. The fish fillets are marinated in lime juice and salt, grilled golden, and then drenched in the sauce.
Apart from these fish bake recipes, an easy Mediterranean oven-baked fish recipe can lighten up your family gathering or a meal day with your partner. Here is a sneak peek into the recipe –
Easy Baked Fish with Garlic and Basil
Simple, delicate baked fish in the oven with garlic and basil. The key to this delicious fish is the marinade with a few spices, fresh basil, garlic, a little lemon, and extra virgin olive oil. You should marinate it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Roast the fish and marinade on top of a bed of colourful bell peppers and shallots for approximately 15 minutes. Serve with lemon rice and green salad, or any vibrant salad!
However, we all know how difficult meal planning, cooking, and cleaning can be on a busy day. On top of that, heading to the wet market early in the morning to get good fish cuts is time-consuming and tiring. But don’t worry, we are the solution.
At Licious, we provide you with the great quality fish and seafood procured from government-approved local fishing boats, selected from the day’s catch according to size, weight and colour specifications. All our products go through 150+ quality checks and are temperature-controlled between 0-4℃ for freshness. Our expert meat technicians also cut, clean and hygienically vacuum-pack your orders for convenience.
So enjoy hassle-free cooking with fresh and clean fish that can be used straight out of the pack with zero prep.
Finally, here is the detailed recipe for Tuscan baked fish –