Who said salads are for those looking to shed kilos? Salads are for everybody, and they can be prepared in the most exciting ways. Adding fresh vegetables and proteins along with seeds, sprouts and sauces of choice can transform any salad into a wholesome dish. What’s best about salads is that you can choose to add your favourite vegetables available year-long or seasonally. Plus, they can be enjoyed as a side or a main meal, depending on your daily tastebuds or your hunger diet.
At Licious, we believe it is essential to eat healthy meats. Therefore, all the chicken varieties available at Licious are fresh and not frozen. They undergo 150+ quality checks under industry experts and are hygienically vacuum-packed before being delivered to you. The produce can be purchased in different cuts, including chicken breast pieces, leg pieces and curry cuts, depending upon your preparation of a chicken recipe.
Enjoying this healthy Chicken Garden Salad is convenient when you purchase chicken products with Licious. We are available online, so you can place your order from the comfort of your home, avoiding any hassles.
What is a Ranch Salad Dressing Chicken Recipe?
A Ranch Salad Dressing Chicken Recipe is a simple chicken recipe with the goodness of ranch dressing. This dressing is considered to be a nightmare for every health enthusiast because of the high amount of calories it may contain. However, preparing it from scratch at home will allow you to control the addition of fatty and carb ingredients. Interestingly, this ranch dressing comes with several fascinating facts too!
- It is believed that the sauce was introduced in 1949 in Alaska by Steve Henson, who was at that time a plumber
- He prepared this recipe by mixing simple ingredients such as buttermilk, herbs and mayo
- He named his brand later over the years as “Hidden Valley Ranch”, which became a hit in the United States
- Since its introduction, you can find more than 70 varieties of ranch dressing today
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||50 minutes|
- 450-500 grams Licious Chicken Breast Cuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup purple cabbage
- ½ cup Tomatoes
- ½ cup red onions
- ½ cup Carrot
- ½ cup cucumber
- Freshly ground pepper
- A handful of croutons seasoned
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dill weed
- ½ tsp Parsley
- ½ tsp chives
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- Cut the chicken breast pieces into bite-sized cubes or cuts of your choice
- Take a pan and add oil. Once it is hot, add the chicken pieces, followed by pepper and salt, as per taste.
- Grill or roast the chicken pieces on all sides properly and remove.
- Take a big bowl and add all the vegetables mentioned above and the roasted chicken pieces once they cool down.
- Follow these steps to make the ranch dressing:
- Add the mayonnaise, buttermilk and sour cream to a bowl and whisk until smooth
- Add the dill weed, parsley, chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and whisk properly again.
- Add the lemon juice at the end and whisk.
- The final step to complete your Grilled Chicken Garden Salad with Ranch Dressing: Add this homemade ranch dressing to the salad followed by the croutons.
Do try this Easy Garden Salad Chicken with homemade ranch dressing at home and tag us with the picture of the dish on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious