If you’re a chicken lover who also loves sandwiches, we have a recipe that will strike a chord with your taste buds. This easy chicken salami sandwich is delicious and can make a great snack during the upcoming cricket finals.
If you are probably thinking about how to make a good chicken salami sandwich? Then, worry not! You have landed on the right page. Any non-vegetarian will fall head over heels in love with the chicken salami sandwich recipe.
The recipe is easy-to-follow and does not take a lot of time. You can prepare this meal in 15-20 minutes if you have all the required ingredients. We have put together one of the best salami sandwich recipes. This recipe is a sure shot hit with kids and adults alike. You don’t have to worry about missing any innings with this quick recipe.
What is a Chicken Salami Sandwich?
The Chicken Salami Sandwich makes use of chicken salami which is cured meat. The Salami is combined with brown or white bread that serves as the base for the sandwich. A salami sandwich is rich in proteins, making it a healthy addition to your balanced diet. For this sandwich, we will also use our Chunky Herby Tomato Chicken Spread in this recipe. Adding various vegetables like tomatoes and lettuce to the chicken salami sandwich recipe makes it even more lip-smacking.
Licious Peppery Chicken Salami
At Licious, we deliver ready-to-cook Peppery Chicken Salami right at your doorstep. The Salami is seasoned with black pepper and red chilli powder and made with fresh meats & ingredients. You can use it in sandwiches, salads, pizzas, and burgers.
Our cold cuts contain no artificial flavours or preservatives and are temperature controlled to maintain freshness. Additionally, they are vacuum sealed in tamper-proof packaging for added protection.
- Licious Peppery Chicken Salami
- 1-2 cheese slices
- Brown bread
- 2-3 slices of tomato
- leaves Some lettuce
- Licious Chunky Herby Tomato Chicken Spread
- 1-2 slices of pickled cucumber Optional
- Salt as per taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Remove the Peppery Chicken Salami and put them on a plate.
- Warm-up some oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the Peppery Chicken Salami to the pan and cook it for not more than 30 seconds on each side.
- Take a slice of brown bread and spread some Licious Chunky Herby Tomato Chicken over it.
- Take the lettuce leaves and put them on top of it.
- Top that off with a cheese slice.
- Take the cooked chicken salami and put it over the cheese slice.
- Season it with salt and black pepper.
- Cover it up with another cheese slice and lettuce leaf.
- Top that off with another slice of brown bread.
- After you've assembled your sandwich, grill it on a frying pan or Tawa.
- Serve hot!
Serving Suggestions: Sprinkle it with mozzarella cheese if you want. Garnish with chaat masala on top. Serve it with a green salad.
Tips and Tricks: Do not overcook the sandwich. Make sure it is crispy when you grill it. Cook the chicken salami from all sides. Do not add excessive black pepper, as the Salami has added pepper.
If you like this recipe, try it at home during the cricket season and surprise your friends & family members. Share it with us on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious.