If you’re ready to get into the kitchen to prepare a dish without much effort, then our Dakshin Pepper Fry Masala is perfect for you.
A pepper fry masala recipe is one of the easiest recipes to prepare quickly. It’s more like a ‘let-it-do-its-thing’ kind of recipe that’s really easy to make, especially when you’re looking for a quick fix.
A pepper fry recipe may be prepared differently depending on the state where it’s prepared. It’s a popular dish in South India. The oil is its main ingredient as the spices infuse into the oil to create the best pepper fry masala dish that’s so widely loved! There are many different pepper fry recipes such as pepper fish fry masala, pepper chicken fry, etc that are popular all over India. You could also make a delicious pepper fry recipe using mutton as well.
You need to coat the pieces well with the spices and the oil and keep frying each piece until the flavour of the pepper penetrates the meat deeply. Tomatoes and onions are used to give the dish its thickness and body. If needed you can reduce the amount of pepper if you do not prefer a spicy version. However, ensure that you do not go too low on the pepper or the dish will not get the perfect taste and flavour.
To prepare the best pepper fry dish use our Licious Dakshin Pepper Fry Masala. This masala is made with the finest ingredients to help you make a pepper fry dish quickly without hassle.
Follow the step-by-step Dakshin Pepper Fry recipe below to make a mouth-watering dish to enjoy at home with family and friends. Perfect as a side dish or a snack recipe, you can make this delicious pepper fry recipe anytime you prefer. This dish is also great for entertaining purposes as well.
Licious Dakshin Pepper Fry Masala
Another addition to the Licious Meat Masala family, The Licious Dakshin Pepper Fry Masala is an ode to the famous Kozhi Milagu, a speciality in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Featuring strong notes of peppercorn, fennel, garlic, black cardamom, and turmeric, this chef-crafted, complete spice mix has been ground at very cold temperatures using cryogrinding technology, which helps lock-in the aroma and flavour of the spices by maintaining the loss of essential oils. And like all things Licious, it has no artificial preservatives, no artificial colour, and no adulterants.
Prepare your Dakshin Pepper Fry with chicken, mutton, or seafood and serve with rice.
Order Licious Dakshin Pepper Fry online and we’ll deliver it to your doorstep.
- 500 gms Chicken Curry Cut
- 1 packet Licious Dakshin Pepper Fry Masala
- 2 tablespoons oil 40 gms
- 1½ tablespoons Chopped Garlic 20 gms
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger 15 gms
- Small bunch of curry leaves 10 gms
- 3 medium-sized Chopped Green Chilli 10 gms
- 2 medium-sized Chopped Onion 120 gms
- 2 medium-sized chopped tomato 120 gms
- salt To taste
- Marinate the chicken with the Licious Dakshin Pepper Fry Masala for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed pan.
- Saute the garlic and ginger till the garlic turns golden brown. Add in the curry leaves.
- Add the chopped onions and cook till they start to brown. Add chopped tomatoes and cook till the oil separates.
- Add the marinated chicken & salt and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the green chillies and cook on slow flame till done.
To make the colour of the dish darker, take half the spice mix and add it along with the onions while sauteing.
Order our Dakshin Pepper Fry Masala from our website to cook this scrumptious Pepper Fry dish at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!