This recipe is sure to take your tastebuds on a trip to the snowy mountains of Kashmir!
Start by ordering the freshest chicken from Licious and indulge in a mouthwatering Kashmiri Lauki Chicken. Passing over 150+ quality and safety checks before it reaches your doorstep, we ensure the chicken is fresh and unadulterated, the perfect choice for your recipes!
Buy Chicken Drumsticks online on Licious. Explore our website for a range of other Licious Chicken options to prepare your next delicious recipe with Licious!
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||30 Minutes|
- 150 gms Chicken Drumsticks
- 75 gms Bottle Gourd (boiled & sun-dried)
- 1 whole onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp garlic (chopped)
- 4-5 pods green cardamom
- 2-3 pods Black cardamom
- 3-4 sticks Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds Powder
- 1 tsp Dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt - to taste
- 50 ml Mustard Oil
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric, chili powder and salt and set aside for about an hour.
- Shallow fry the chicken after about an hour and keep aside.
- In a kadhai, heat mustard oil and add the cardamoms and cinnamon. After a few minutes, add chopped onion and garlic, and cook till the pungent aroma wears off.
- Add the marinated chicken along with dry ginger powder, coriander powder, salt, turmeric, fennel seed powder and chili powder.
- Mix well and allow the masalas to coat the chicken. Add the sun-dried bottle gourd and cook for about a minute.
- Once cooked, add ghee and garnish with coriander. Serve with rotis, phulka or rice.