Trying to lose weight can be a tough call. Sure, many pointers speak of the efficacy of limiting carbohydrates but it is indeed difficult for Indians who have been brought up to eat spicy, fried food more often than not. People looking for food with fewer carbohydrates are often asked to have plenty of grains, leafy veggies, and fresh fruit.
However, while this may be healthy, it fails to excite the palate. Throw in a chicken breast occasionally with the vegetables resulting in a heavenly combo. It makes sense to try the grilled stuffed chicken breast with spinach recipe to fulfill the objectives of lowering carbohydrate intake without compromising on taste. Check out the array of farm-fresh chicken at Licious to begin the low-carb journey!
The popularity of Healthy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
A long and tiring day of work makes one disgruntled with the thought of cooking. No worries! Opting for a low-calorie meal prep not only saves oodles of time but also pleases the individual at the kitchen stove. The ones sitting around the dinner table are overjoyed to find a delectable high protein-low carb dish in front of them too. Spinach is a leafy vegetable that is chock-a-block with vitamins and minerals. Placing this in front of the kids compels them to reach out and finish the delectable meal in one go. There are no complaints either!
Why opt for ready-to-cook Licious stuffed chicken breast?
The person in the kitchen does not have to think of the nitty-gritty when trying to whip up a quick and delicious meal. The easy spinach and cheese stuffed chicken breast recipe calls for the best quality chicken and that’s what you get on Licious. Following the stuffed chicken breast recipe will enable the home cook to have a restaurant-worthy dish in front of the family. All that needs to be done is shallow cook the stuffed breasts over medium heat. Serving it with stuffed potatoes and a crispy green salad makes it a complete meal with no carb-filled rice or flatbreads being missed, either. This spinach-stuffed chicken breast recipe has proved to be delightful time and again. Put it on the plate and enjoy family time like no other! And that’s the Licious promise!
|Prep Time||25-30 minutes|
|Cook Time||12-14 minutes|
- 500 gms Licious Boneless Chicken Breast
- 200 gms Cream Cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups Chopped Baby Spinach
- 1 tbsp Chopped Dill Leaves
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Salt as required
- Freshly ground black pepper as required
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- Take Licious Boneless Chicken Breast and make a cavity with a help of a sharp knife.
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese, chopped baby spinach, chopped dill leaves, salt, and pepper, mix well and fill it in a piping bag.
- Fill the chicken breast with the cream cheese mix and keep it in a refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl and add 4 tbsp of olive oil, Onion powder, Garlic powder, Paprika Powder, minced garlic, salt, and pepper, and marinate chicken pieces for 30 minutes.
- Take a pan and heat 2 tbsp olive oil, and fresh rosemary sprig on a medium flame.
- Add the stuffed chicken breast and cook it for 10 – 12 minutes while flipping occasionally.
- Serve hot with condiments of choice.
There is no need to toil at the stove to get a finger-licking dish of stuffed chicken breast with spinach and cheese. One can opt for the ready-to-cook variety that comes with no prep time at all. Conversely, a small or large pack of boneless chicken breast can be cooked to perfection by following a simple recipe. This low-carb dish is intensely healthy. It contains farm-raised chicken meat from Licious, which is a wonderful source of lean meat. Vitamins are aplenty in the sprig of spinach with olive oil being a healthy cooking medium as well.