A chicken recipe always makes for the ultimate dish to indulge in with family and guests. The tender, juicy chicken meats are versatile and can be easily prepared with a variety of other ingredients. One such delicious, creamy and crunchy chicken dish perfect for serving as an appetizer is Chicken Cheese. You can enjoy it spicy or with a side of roasted vegetables and butter. The combination of chicken with cheese makes for a delightful burst of flavour, and if you keep reading, you can learn an interesting and simple recipe to make one at home.
Prepare this fulfilling chicken appetizer with Licious Chicken Drumsticks
To make a chicken and cheese appetizer dish, the best chicken cut to consider would be drumsticks. You can order Chicken Drumsticks from Licious, perfect for making this chicken appetiser and many more. This special cut is taken from the lower part of the leg, is juicy and succulent, and is perfect for this recipe.
At Licious, we offer a wide variety of chicken in many cuts, including drumsticks, that are of premium quality. Our chicken is humanely raised in restricted bio-security zones, 100% vegetarian fed and free from antibiotic residue. They undergo 150+ quality and food safety checks, followed by getting hygienically vacuum-packed before delivery.
|Cook Time||45 Minutes|
- ½ kg Licious Chicken Drumsticks
- ½ tsp garlic crushed
- ½ tsp ginger crushed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 medium-sized potatoes Boiled and shredded
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ cup Cheese shredded
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp Chaat masala
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Bread Crumbs
- Oil as per choice
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs
- Add water to a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add garlic, ginger, 1 tsp salt and chicken drumsticks.
- Allow the drumsticks to cook for 10 to 15 minutes with the lid closed. Once done, take the chicken out and allow it to cool.
- Once the drumsticks cool down, shred the chicken pieces and keep the bones aside.
- In a mixer grinder, add chicken and grind well.
- Transfer the chicken to a bowl and add boiled potato and mix well.
- Add red chilli powder, red chilli flakes, coriander powder, garam masala, garlic powder, ginger powder, chaat masala, turmeric powder, green chillies, lemon juice and salt to the chicken. Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Divide the mixture into chicken drumstick-like portions and add mozzarella cheese to them.
- Carefully place one bone each inside the portions to give the shape of a chicken drumstick and refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Mix flour and eggs in a bowl, along with salt and pepper.
- Dip the drumsticks in the flour mix, followed by bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry in oil till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup or your favourite sauce!
The yummy Indian Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipes are an absolute must-try, and it is pretty easy to make. Order the Chicken Drumsticks from Licious to prepare your chicken cheese recipe for your next celebration!