There’s no denying the importance of telling someone you care about them. And what better way to confess your love for someone than over Valentine’s Day dinner? It is widely believed that the way to a person’s heart is through their stomach. Here is one of the best appetizers to get you started on that journey, ‘Chicken Olivetti with Roasted Pepper Hot Sauce.’ So, what are you waiting for? Cook the best chicken appetizers starter recipes for your partner, and demonstrate your love and affection for them.
What Are Some Best Indian Foods?
If you’d rather cook something desi for your partner, explore some of these delicious recipes on our blog.
- Street-style Egg Bhurji
- Galouti Pav – a meaty take on Mumbai’s favorite Vada Pav
- Seekh Kebab Kathi Rolls
What Is The Best Chicken Starter?
Every meat lover enjoys a good chicken starter, and there are many easy starter recipes that you can create for dinner, but Valentine’s Day is a special occasion for your sweetheart, and it necessitates an out-of-the-box appetizer snack idea. We’ve come to your rescue with one of the best chicken starter recipes, which is new, tasty, and flavorful – Chicken Olivetti with Roasted Pepper Hot Sauce.
To make the dish fresher, use our Chicken Tenders that are fresh, tender, boneless, and perfect for cooking appetizer dishes. It is high in vitamins, proteins, and minerals, and vacuum-packed to keep it fresh. All our meats and seafood are freshly delivered to your home by professional delivery partners to safeguard you and your partner from this pandemic.
Best Cuts For Chicken Olivetti
Juicy, tender, tasty, and loved by meat lovers, chicken is the greatest ingredient for appetizer snack ideas. Use our Chicken Tenders that have been expertly cut for various types of appetizers to make your appetizer dishes and chicken starter recipes even better.
Explore a wide range of over 300 unique specialty cuts like Chicken Tenders, Drumsticks, Thighs, and more on Licious for all your recipe needs.
Prepare the Roasted Pepper Hot Sauce Chicken Olivetti for your Valentine’s Day meal and impress them with one of the best chicken appetizers. If you try this recipe, show us on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious, and stand a chance to win Licious Cash.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 250 g Boneless Chicken Tenders
- 2 tsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 10-15 Green or Black Olives
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper and Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Chopped Garlic
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Stock
- Start with Licious Boneless Chicken Tenders that have been cleaned and expertly cut so you don't need to prep them at all.
- Combine the chicken tenders, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, ginger and garlic paste, and soy sauce in a mixing bowl. After thoroughly mixing the chicken, set it aside to marinate.
- Then skewer the tenders on to a wooden skewer inbetween 2 olives.
- Next, fry these skewers on a grill pan in some oil until cooked on both sides. This will take just a few minutes so keep an eye on it so it doesn't overcook.
- Now let's make roasted pepper hot sauce for Chicken Olivetti now that the chicken is ready. To roast bell peppers properly, bake them in the oven. Then remove the roasted bell peppers' skins and seeds, and place them in a heated pan.
- In the pan, add some olive oil, vegetable stock, and chopped garlic. Let it boil for a few minutes.
- Fill a blender with the contents of the pan and season with salt, sugar, and black pepper. Blend it thoroughly before transferring it to a bowl. Your Chicken Olivetti with Roasted Pepper Hot Sauce is ready to eat.