There is something so enticing about creamy garlic chicken that can make your mouth water. It is a perfect amalgamation of game-changing ingredients and fuss-free cooking techniques. It is easier than ever to cook this dish with hygienically packed Licious Chicken Breasts, which can be ordered from the comfort of your home.
About Creamy Garlic Chicken
Golden and crispy on the outside and succulent and tender on the inside, this dish is one of the most popular fresh cream chicken recipes.
It tastes even better when made with fresh chicken. At Licious, we can deliver packs of fresh, cut & cleaned Chicken Breasts to your doorstep. Our Licious chicken breasts are always fresh and never frozen, and are obtained from chickens raised on bio-secure farms. What’s more? These chicken breasts are hormone and antibiotic residue-free and come hygienically packed. So, visit our website to order the Licious Chicken Breasts.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 450 gms Licious Chicken Breast
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp fresh parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp black cracked pepper
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 10-12 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese finely grated
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley to serve
For the chicken:
For the sauce:
- Season the chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a clean bowl, mix the parmesan cheese and flour.
- Dredge chicken breast in the flour mixture and then shake off excess.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp of butter in a large pan over medium to high heat.
- To coat evenly, swirl the pan. Fry the chicken breasts for about 4-5 minutes or until they turn golden on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and keep them aside.
- Sauté the onion in the pan in the remaining oil until softened by reducing the heat to medium.
- Smash six whole garlic cloves.
- Sauté 6 smashed garlic cloves for about 2-3 minutes until they turn fragrant.
- Add in the chicken broth and let it simmer until reduced to half, roughly 5 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and reduce heat to medium-low. Let the sauce simmer gently for about 2-3 minutes to blend all of the flavours.
- It is time to add parmesan cheese. Stir occasionally for about 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Season with pepper and salt to your taste.
- Add the chicken breasts back into the pan. Let this simmer for another 2-3 minutes for the chicken breast to soak up all the delicious flavours.
- Garnish with a bit of black cracked pepper and parsley.
It is incredible how a fresh cream recipe can taste so delicious with just a handful of simple ingredients featuring a fantastic depth of garlic flavour without being heavy. For an easy yet satisfying weeknight dinner or a spontaneous party, count on the pro recipe tips for this creamy garlic chicken recipe.
- We can use whipping cream, thickened cream or heavy cream in the sauce.
- Serve it with mashed potatoes, steamed rice, pasta, cauliflower mash or even zucchini noodles.
- Cooking chicken for a longer period at a lower temperature is better to avoid oil splatter and burning.
So, try this delicious recipe at home and remember to share your version of this fresh cream recipe on social media using the hashtag #MadeWithLicious.