Garlic Salmon flavours are rich and distinct from the other varieties of fish. It is a nutritious fish packed with the goodness of Omega 3’s, protein and vitamins. Moreover, its versatility to be cooked in different techniques makes this a popular type of protein across the globe. Season it with simple ingredients like garlic and pepper or go a little more professional by preparing a delicious and creamy sauce; they can be enjoyed however you wish to.
To schedule a Creamy Garlic Salmon recipe, pick your favourite type of salmon – Indian Salmon or Atlantic Salmon and prepare your dish effortlessly. Each variety of salmon fish is perfect for enjoying with a creamy garlic sauce. At Licious, we are careful in sourcing our freshwater and seawater fish. We ensure to get them straight from the local fishermen brought to our facility to be cleaned and delivered to you within 18 hours. This keeps the fish fresh and hygienic for you to enjoy its natural taste and texture when you prepare delicious dishes.
Wait no further and place your order today! The variety of salmon fish we offer to prepare your Garlic Salmon Recipe can be ordered from the comfort of your home and delivered to your doorstep.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- Licious Indian Salmon or Atlantic Salmon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cloves of Garlic finely chopped
- ½ cup of chicken broth or wine
- 1½ cups of low-fat cream
- ½ cup fresh parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt as per taste
- On a large plate, season the salmon pieces with pepper, garlic powder and salt
- Take a large pan and add oil. Heat in medium heat
- Add the seasoned salmon carefully and sear the flesh side for five minutes and another for a little less. Remove and set aside
- In the same pan, add butter. Once melted, add garlic and saute till aromatic
- Add the chicken broth or wine and boil to reduce to half in low-medium heat
- Add the cream and stir regularly to a moderate boil
- Sprinkle pepper, salt and cheese and allow the sauce to slowly boil for about 2 minutes or till the cheese melts and the sauce thickens.
- Put the salmon back into the pan and cover it with the sauce
- Garnish with parsley and lemon juice
- Serve hot with rice or spaghetti
Note: This is also the perfect Garlic Seasoning For Salmon to be enjoyed with a side of steamed vegetables.
Do try this recipe at the earliest and tag us with a picture on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious.