Looking for a recipe that can stun your friends and family? What if we tell you that we have the perfect recipe? Our delicious spring rolls recipe is mouth-watering. It is not only easy to make but tastes delicious. However, finding the right spring rolls recipe can be a difficult task, especially when looking for it at the last minute. That’s why we have put together this fantastic recipe for you!
What are spring rolls?
Originating from China, Chicken Spring rolls are a popular snack option served in Indo Chinese restaurants with chutney as a side serving. The process involved in making Chicken Spring rolls is pretty simple; however, many consider it to be difficult. Easy Spring rolls can stimulate and satisfy the taste buds and the tea time cravings of your friends and family. In India, people mostly enjoy spring rolls with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
The stuffing of Fresh Spring Rolls consists of garlic, ginger, and chicken keema that are blended to yield the perfect taste. Besides this, the stuffing also has a number of other spices, including red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder. All of these enhance the overall flavour of spring rolls. Looking for an easy yet equally delicious recipe for Chicken spring rolls? We have the easiest recipe lined up for you!
Chicken Mince (Keema)
For this recipe, we recommend our Chicken Mince. The mince is made by perfectly grinding cleaned pieces of boneless chicken. Our expert meat technicians, cut, clean and grind the pieces so you don’t need to worry about prep. Also, our chicken is passed through 150+ safety & quality checks and comes vacuum-sealed in tamper-proof packages.
Our chickens are raised on biosecure farms, contain no hormones or antibiotic residue and your orders are always fresh, never frozen. Once you receive it, do not wash the mince as it might affect the overall flavour and texture of the chicken mince. Order it today!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 400 gm minced chicken
- refined oil
- 2 tbsp chilli garlic paste
- 2 cup water
- 16 spring roll sheets
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 8 cloves minced garlic
- 200 gm fresh noodles
- 2 cups shredded cabbage red
- 2 tsp Grated ginger
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- To marinate the chicken, take a bowl and add the soy sauce, pepper, cornflour, and chill garlic sauce to it.
- Add the minced chicken to it and mix it well with clean hands.
- Let the chicken sit for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Take a large pan and heat 1 tbsp refined oil over medium flame.
- Add the already marinated chicken to the pan and stir it until it turns golden brown in colour.
- Once the chicken is cooked as suggested, set it aside.
- To prepare the stuffing, add garlic, ginger, and green onion to the pan and cook for around 30 seconds on medium flame. Add in the noodles, cabbage, and carrots. Also, add chicken and stir for around 2-3 more minutes.
- Mix cornflour and water in a separate bowl. Meanwhile, start filling the spring roll with noodles, vegetable mix, and 2 tbsp of minced chicken. Roll the sheets nicely and seal them with cornflour and water from the edges.
- Heat the oil and start frying the chicken rolls on high flame. Once they turn golden brown, take them out on tissue paper.
- Serve with chutneys for an extra kick.
If you’re craving restaurant-like chicken spring rolls, try out our easy recipe for chicken spring rolls and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious