Who doesn’t love kebabs, right? With the soft, delicate texture that melts in the mouth with every bite, kebabs are an absolute favourite street food. You can find a series of kebab corners in many states selling authentic flavours as well as with some twists and creativity. Kebabs go well as an appetiser to serve guests or to enjoy during special occasions. It is also the perfect dish to prepare at home if you like to spend your weekends barbequing with your family while enjoying some interesting talks.
Licious is your one-stop destination for buying any meat to prepare your recipes. We offer a variety of cuts, including curry cut, biryani cut, ribs, chops, tail cut, and minced or keema to prepare a delicious Kebab Recipe at home. The lamb meat at Licious is sourced from the hind legs, which are further grounded to perfection for the finest lamb mince. Its rich flavour with a tender and fine-grained texture makes it the perfect ingredient to make your kababs. Rich in nutrients like proteins, vitamins and minerals, along with undergoing 150+ quality checks, you can order your lamb mince online without worrying.
What are Lahabi Kebabs?
While the world knows a wide variety of kebabs with distinct flavours and rich backstories of how they originated, Lahabi Kebabs also share similar notes. The mouth-watering kebabs are enjoyed as they are or also prepared as a main dish in rich tomato-yoghurt gravy that goes perfectly well with bread and rice. Here are a few interesting facts that you should know about this scrumptious dish.
Lahabi Kebabs are known to have originated from the beautiful land of Kashmir, where these delicious kebabs are savoured in almost every household.
A favourite side dish, the rich flavours of the Kashmir Kebab come from the use of fresh and a plethora of spices blended well with the minced meat.
This drool-worthy recipe is also often savoured as a snack by families along with a hot beverage such as kahwa and other teas.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 1 kg Licious Minced Lamb
- 2 Licious Eggs
- 2 big-sized onions 1 roughly chopped and another finely chopped
- 2 tsp ginger chopped
- 2 tsp garlic chopped
- 2 tsp Garam masala powder
- 4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 7-8 leaves mint chopped
- oil of choice
- Salt as required
- In a mixer grinder, add Licious minced meat, roughly chopped onion, garlic, ginger, nutmeg powder, garam masala powder, chilli powder, salt and eggs. Grind till you get a thick paste.
- Add the kabab mix in a large bowl, followed by the finely chopped onion and mint leaves. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Carefully take some kabab mix in your palm, shape it like a ball, and flatten it slowly to create a disk-like shape. Continue with the rest of the mixture.
- Heat a frying pan and add oil to it. Once the oil is hot, put the kebabs one after the other but do not crowd the pan.
- Fry the kababs on both sides until crisp.
- Place the cooked kababs on a plate and serve hot with mint chutney and salad.
This delicious and easy-to-make Kashmiri Kebab Recipe at home is worth a try, and it is fun to make. Try this recipe at home and share a picture with us on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious.