Cooking for your kids is one of the best ways to show your love for them. Occasionally, we should also cook for ourselves as it is therapeutic and an excellent way of expressing self-love. We understand that with a jam-packed schedule and lack of motivation, cooking something you can relish seems like a daunting task. But what if we tell you that there is something you can make in your own kitchen without putting in too much effort?
Anda Paratha Roll is a delicacy you can make easily without any hassle. The quick preparation and easy recipe ensure that you won’t have to keep your hunger pangs unsatiated for long. What’s more? The recipe is so quick, delicious and filling that it would make the perfect addition to your kid’s lunchbox.
Cold cuts are widely preferred by foodies across the world due to their ability to transform even a regular recipe into something special.
Keeping this in mind, today we give a “de-Licious twist” to the classic Anda Paratha Roll. How is that? By adding to the mix a few slices of Licious Chicken Lyoner. Our Chicken Lyoner comes in three different flavours — Classic Chicken Lyoner, Jalapeno & Cheese Chicken Lyoner, and Chicken Lyoner With Super Seeds.
Licious Chicken Lyoners
Going for Classic Chicken Lyoner is a great choice if you have kids, as it’s not spicy. Jalapeno and Cheese Chicken Lyoner is a good option for those who like to add a bit of spice to their food. Blended with green and red jalapenos and a generous amount of cheese, the Jalapeno and Cheese Chicken Lyoner make sure your taste buds are satiated along with your hunger.
If you are a health-conscious person and would like to add more nutritional value to your Anda Paratha Roll with Lyoner slices, you can opt for Licious Chicken Lyoner With Super Seeds. They are made with flax seeds, watermelon seeds, sunflower seeds, pistachio, and pumpkin seeds. The seeds, added in just the right quantity, add texture and fibre to the Licious Chicken Lyoner slices and make them even more fun to relish.
Artisanally batch-crafted by master chefs, our Chicken Lyoners are free of added artificial preservatives. All our products are ready to cook and are hygienically packed. Browse our extensive selection of Cold Cuts now!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 pack Licious Chicken Lyoner
- 1 onion
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 2-3 Tbsp Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup wheat flour
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 2 Eggs
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 ts[ ghee
- green chillies
- Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- The first step is to make the dough. You can make the dough and store it in an airtight container in your refrigerator to use whenever you want. Mix wheat flour, all-purpose flour, curd, and salt, and knead until it is soft. Keep it aside, covered in a damp cloth for approximately 10 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to make circular parathas. Heat a pan and place the rolled paratha on the tawa until it is cooked from both sides.
- You also have the option to opt for ready-to-cook store-bought parathas to cut down on cooking time.
- Heat a wok and sauté in it sliced onion, cabbage, and capsicum on high flame. Turn off the flame after a minute, and add chaat masala to the mix.
- Add a pinch of salt to two eggs and beat them.
- Heat a little bit of ghee in a pan and pour the beaten egg onto it. Once the eggs are cooked a bit, place the paratha on top of it and let it cook from both sides.
- Now it's time to make the sauce. Take a bowl, pour into it mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard and mix it well. Spread the sauce on the paratha generously.
- Add the sautéd veggies to the paratha.
- Place 3 to 5 slices of Licious Chicken Lyoner on top to make the roll tastier.
Give this simple recipe a try the next time you're making tiffin for the kids, they'll love it. Don't forget to click a few photos for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash.