Be it rasam rice or your favourite dal tadka, Mutton Sukka is a timeless classic that goes well with most things if not all.
Buy Lean Lamb (curry-cut) online from Licious to prepare scrumptious Mutton Sukka at home. Explore our website to buy mutton online and master your culinary skills with delectable mutton recipes.
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- ⅓ cup water
- 250 g Lean lamb curry cut small
- 10-12 Shallots (chopped)
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Add all the ingredients to a deep pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and let the cooker release pressure naturally.
- Once released, open the cooker and cook the mixture for about 7-8 minutes or until it becomes dry on medium heat.
- You could add some fried curry leaves and cook it for another 2 minutes till it’s nicely roasted.