Looking for a quick biryani recipe to prepare for the weekend or a family get-together? Try this step-by-step chicken biryani recipe using our Khansama Biryani Masala to whip up a mouth-watering biryani dish to impress your family and guests. Prepared from the finest ingredients, our biryani masala is made to give you the best taste and flavour just like authentic biryani made from scratch. Simply, marinate the chicken with curds, ginger-garlic paste, and a single sachet of Khansama Biryani Masala for a flavourful and tasty chicken biryani dish. Serve this biryani with your favourite raita or salad for the right impression!
Make sure to follow the step-by-step recipe below to make a quick chicken biryani at home!
Licious Meat Masalas
Our range of meat masalas is brought alive by meat experts through carefully crafted masalas that celebrate authentic flavours, aromas, and tastes. Available in single-use sachets to maintain freshness, you can use the right amount for your dishes. These masalas are prepared with cryogenically ground ingredients that maintain aroma, colour, and natural oils. Further, the masalas have natural meat tenderisers, which helps make your cooking process effortless and quick, by reducing the marination time of the meat.
The Khansama Biryani Masala is inspired by the experienced cooks known as ‘Khansama’ who used to create delicious recipes for royal kings. This masala is the perfect tribute to the Khansamas and their royal biryanis.
Buy Licious Chicken Biryani Cut
To cook this delicious Chicken Biryani, try our Licious Chicken Biryani Cut. The packet includes tender and succulent pieces of chicken, perfect for any recipe. The pieces have been taken from the leg and breast of the chicken. With a combination of dark and white meat, these pieces are loaded with flavour and deliver mouth-watering goodness with every bite. Tender and juicy, these pieces are perfect for making all types of biryanis.
Our chicken biryani cut is obtained from pasture-raised healthy chickens. All our products go through 150+ safety and quality checks. Free from hormones, chemicals, or antibiotic residue, our chicken is fresh, never frozen! To maintain freshness, we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃. The chicken is cut, cleaned, and hygienically vacuum-packed in tamper-proof packages and delivered to your doorstep. You can now enjoy your favourite biryani recipes with our fresh chicken biryani cut!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 500 gms Chicken Biryani Cut
- 1 sachet Licious Khansama Biryani Masala 25 gms
- 2 tablespoons Ginger and Garlic Paste 40 gms
- ½ cup curd 120 gms
- 1 cup rice 250 gms
- 2 tablespoons oil 40 gms
- 4 medium-sized onion 420 gms
- 2 medium-sized Tomato 100 gms
- 2 tablespoons ghee 40 gms
- Saffron soaked in milk small pinch in 1 tablespoon of milk
- 15 gms Fresh mint and coriander
- salt To taste
- Marinate the chicken with the ginger and garlic paste, curd, and the Licious Khansama Biryani Masala for 20 mins.
- Soak the rice for 30 mins and boil it with whole spices like bay leaf, black pepper, and cardamom. Cook till 80% done.
- Warm the milk and infuse the saffron in it.
- Slice the onions and deep fry half of them in oil.
- Fry the remaining onions in the oil till they turn golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes and cook on medium flame till the tomatoes get mushy.
- Add the marinated chicken, and salt and sauté on high heat for a few mins.
- Add 1 cup of water, cover, and cook on a low flame until the meat is tender.
- Layer with rice and gravy in a vessel.
- Garnish with coriander, mint, and fried onions.
- Cover tightly and cook the biryani on “dum” (slow heat for 20-25 minutes).
Use the same oil in which the onions have been fried to cook the chicken to give the recipe a caramelised flavour.
Order our Licious Khansama Biryani Masala from our website to cook this yummy biryani. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!