All meat lovers keep looking for new and innovative ways to whip up a snack from chicken on the go. However, it may not always be possible to do that. To help you out, we at Licious have come up with a fabulous bread and chicken recipe that will have you asking for more. It is delicious, tender, crispy, and everything else you asked for!
The spicy chicken bread recipe is an all-time favourite that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. For instance, if you’re looking for a quick breakfast recipe, this is the one. It also makes for an ideal lunchbox recipe for kids and adults. You can also enjoy it as an evening snack. It is the perfect blend of spicy and crispy, and when combined with the goodness of chicken, it makes for a delicious meal.
What is a Chicken Bread Parcel?
Breaded chicken is made with bread slices dipped in a mixture of yoghurt and breadcrumbs. They are then fried till crispy.
The chicken bread parcel uses minced chicken or chicken keema. The minced chicken is mixed with several other ingredients like chilli flakes, oregano, and black pepper to make it more flavorful. On the other hand, the bread slices have an equally tasty spread of mayonnaise, onions, capsicum, and other vegetables.
If you’re looking for a quick recipe to spice up your evenings, then the breaded chicken recipe is the one.
At Licious, we deliver fresh chicken mince to your doorstep. The chicken is sourced from biosecure farms according to weight and size. It is cleaned well, cut and ground to perfection by our experts. Our chicken is always fresh, never frozen and stored at 0-4°C until delivery. Our chicken is free of hormones and antibiotic residue. Furthermore, it comes hygienically vacuum-sealed in tamper-proof packages.
If you’re looking for minced chicken, order from our website by tapping the button below.
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- Licious Minced Chicken
- 2 Bread Slices
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 2 tbsp Chopped Capsicum
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cream
- Salt - to taste
- ¼ tbsp oregano
- Chilli Flakes to Taste
- Ground black pepper
- 2 cups Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- A bowl of breadcrumbs
- Take a mixing bowl and add minced chicken with chilli flakes, salt, black pepper, and oregano. Mix well.
- Now, add cream and mayonnaise to it. Mix again.
- Add chopped vegetables like onions, cilantro, and capsicum to the mixture.
- Now, take the bread slices and take the crust off them.
- Take a slice and evenly spread the prepared mixture on it.
- Make sure the slice is covered well.
- Cover it with another slice of bread.
- Press on the slices so that they remain intact without spilling the contents.
- Now take another bowl and whisk the yoghurt in it.
- Add corn flour to the mixture gently and keep on mixing. Mix till it becomes a smooth paste.
- Keep mixing till it has no lumps. Keep it in a shallow bowl.
- Take the bowl of breadcrumbs and keep it aside.
- Now take the chicken and coat it in the slurry bowl. Make sure it is coated from all sides.
- Now place it in the breadcrumbs bowl and coat well.
- Take a wok and heat the oil in it.
- Fry the chicken bread sandwich in it till it turns golden brown.
Tips and Tricks
Do not over-fry the chicken bread parcel.
Make sure the slurry has no lumps.
Garnish with chaat masala on top. Serve with mint chutney. If this stimulated your hunger, then you should consider trying this recipe at home. Share your version of the recipe with us on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious!