It is said that the way to a person’s heart is through their stomachs. And this often rings true on Valentine’s Day! A great way to make Valentine’s Day with your beloved memorable is by preparing a special meal. Instead of spending Valentine’s Day worrying about your choice of restaurant for brunch, make Eggs Benedict With Blender Hollandaise and surprise your partner. Follow the Eggs Benedict recipe below and learn how to make Eggs Benedict easily at home.
What is Eggs Benedict Recipe?
You’re probably asking yourself, ‘What is Eggs Benedict?’ and how it is the ideal surprise brunch for your partner? First created in New York, quick and easy Eggs Benedict is a classic brunch dish. It is made up of poached eggs, toasted bread and French Hollandaise sauce. Chicken Salami and cheese can be added to amp up this dish. It is a perfect delicacy that is nutritious, elegant and decadent.
To make it more flavorful, order Peppery Chicken Salami and fresh Eggs from Licious. We use our own in-house gourmet recipe to make our Peppery Chicken Salami. It is made using fresh meats & ingredients and is properly packaged to maintain freshness. Our eggs are fresh, cleaned and thoroughly inspected as well. Both can be brought fresh to your door by our trusted delivery heroes.
What Is The Best Way To Make Classic Eggs Benedict Recipe?
The best way to make Eggs Benedict Recipe Indian is with Chicken Salami and fresh eggs, which give the meal a distinct flavour and texture. The eggs must be well poached and served with sizzling Chicken Salami and toasted bread slices.
Are Eggs Benedict Healthy?
Eggs are high in protein and contain 13+ vital vitamins such as B6 and others. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids and essential antioxidants. As a result, consuming this nutritious brunch dish is good for your health.
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt - to taste
Hollandaise Sauce Ingredients:
- In a big hot skillet, melt the butter and fry the Chicken Salami slices till golden brown. Remove any excess butter with paper napkins and set aside the Chicken Salami slices.
- Fill a deep pan with water, then add vinegar and let it boil. Cover the pan to let it boil properly.
- Poach the eggs by gently cracking them in a bowl and then adding them to the boiling vinegar water (be careful not to crack the yolk).
- Allow the eggs to solidify in the boiling water for at least 4 minutes. Using spoons, gently take the eggs from the water.
- Grab your bread of choice and toast it in butter. To make the dish crunchy and tasty, toast bread on both sides.
- Let's get started with the Hollandaise sauce for the Eggs Benedict. In a blender, combine butter, egg yolks, and salt to make Hollandaise sauce. For a few seconds, fully mix the ingredients until they form a paste or sauce. Put the mixture in a pan with the butter and heat it up. To taste, season the sauce with salt and black pepper. It's time to serve your Hollandaise sauce.
- Place poached Eggs on the toasted bread and top with some Hollandaise sauce. Finish your Classic Eggs Benedict recipe with a parsley garnish and it is ready to serve.
Conclusion Valentine's Day is a day to honour love, and one way to do so is to prepare elegant meals. Surprise your partner with this delectable Eggs Benedict Recipe for brunch. If you share this tasty delicacy on Instagram with the hashtag #MadeWithLicious, you can win Licious cash.