Goat curry is a famous dish all around the world, prepared with various styles and intricacies. If you search for “Indian food near me” some of the most popular places would have a signature goat curry made from the best goat meat cuts.
Besides being a tender and delectable delicacy, goat meat comes with various nutritional benefits. Experts claim that goat meat is good for heart health, and we know for sure that there are several important minerals, proteins, fats, and vitamins present in goat meat.
What Are the Health Benefits of Eating Goat Meat?
Rich in calories and daily nutritional value, goat meat contains healthy fats, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, and a good amount of protein.
Loaded with beneficial nutrients, the best goat meat cuts for curry can liven up your dishes and ensure your well-being.
In this post, we’re going to explore a recipe with the Licious classic Goat Curry Cut.
Licious Fresh Rich Goat Curry Cut
Whether you want Goat Shoulder, Rich Goat Curry Cuts, Lamb Mince, or Biriyani Cuts, it’s available on our website. You can get large or small goat meat cuts for curries and other dishes. Here are some facts about Licious mutton that might interest you:
- All our mutton is pasture-raised and chosen at the right weight and age for perfectly tender meat.
- Our mutton undergoes 150+ safety and quality checks before being approved for delivery to you.
- We store our meat at temperatures between 0-4℃ so it stays chilled always, never frozen.
- We have expert meat technicians who hygienically cut, clean, wash and pack your meat.
- Our delivery heroes do the utmost to ensure you get your meat home-delivered in no time.
But before you pick out the choicest meat for your next culinary indulgence, let’s explore recipes that everyone loves.
- With the rich goat curry cut, you can prepare a goat curry infused with masalas, herbs, and spices to make a perfect dish that pairs well with rice, appam, naan, bread, and roti.
- For the classic mutton curry, marinade the meat for 1-2 hours with ginger-garlic paste, yoghurt, mustard oil, salt, and turmeric.
- Chop up your vegetables any of your choice), onions, and garlic. Fry the onions until almost translucent and add turmeric to your vessel. Add your marinated rich goat curry cut to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes with ginger-garlic paste. Cover the lid and cook on low flame for 3-4 whistles until cooked well.
- When the mutton is almost done, add coriander, pepper, and cumin to the dish. Cook for 1-3 minutes and add garam masala along with a cup of water. Cook till the oil rises to the top.
- Once done, ladle your goat curry into a bowl, add toppings of your choice like coriander or grated coconut, and serve hot.
- Put the mutton in a pressure cooker, adding water, black pepper, coriander powder, and cumin. Boil your rich goat curry cut until tender and set aside. Chop up your green chilies and tomato.
- Use a frying pan over medium flame to roast cumin powder and coriander powder without using oil.
- Take a frying pan over medium heat and add in your rich goat curry cuts, ginger garlic paste, boiled and peeled tomato, green chillies, and salt. Add water and cover the lid of your vessel until the mixture infuses with the tender mutton pieces.
- Over medium heat, heat some oil in a tawa. Then, add your mutton mixture and cook until both sides are slightly browned. Season with black pepper, roasted coriander, cumin, and lemon juice. Stir gently and it’s ready to serve!
What are you waiting for? Visit our website to buy Licious Rich Goat Curry Cut and stay tuned for more amazing recipes. Remember to snap a few photos of your dishes and post them on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious to win Licious Cash!