Spicy & full-filling dosa is an absolute favourite. There are many versions of this favourite South Indian delicacy where you can find a variety of stuffings to suit your tastebuds. One such stuffing is mutton keema mutton blended perfectly with a variety of aromatic spices to make a Mutton Dosa. Cook up this must-try simple recipe at home.
A mutton dosa recipe is prepared using mutton keema or minced mutton. Similar to the popular vegetarian version, masala dosa, this recipe includes meat with vegetables. The meat is cooked well with other ingredients and added to cooked dosa bread. To make a mutton keema masala dosa, it is extremely important to use only fresh ingredients, especially the keema to enhance its flavours
We at Licious aim to make your home cooking experience fun, healthy and convenient by delivering fresh meats to your doorstep. Our Licious goat mince/keema is fine-grained and evenly ground and sourced directly from government-approved partners. They are tender and full of flavour, which makes them perfect to prepare an assortment of dishes. The meats are cut and cleaned by experts and passed through 150+ quality checks to assure safety and quality. Order your Licious Goat Mince/Keema today and get it home-delivered.
Mutton Dosa Recipe – Awesome Cuisine
Just like every country or culture has its favourite dish that is enjoyed almost every day, dosa is that dish in Southern India. Its deliciousness, exceptional healthy facts and ease to make have made it a favourite breakfast dish. A Mutton Keema Dosa is enjoyed for other meals of the day and is a must-try by every non-vegetarian food lover.
Dosa is a thin and crispy flatbread of South India that is made from a fermented batter of lentils, rice, salt, and water.
Dosas are served best with coconut chutney and sambar which makes for a tangy and spicy combination.
The mutton dosa in particular is popular in Madurai, Tamil Nadu because of which the dish is also known as Madurai Mutton Dosa.
How to Make Mutton Dosa Recipe?
Looking for Mutton Keema Dosa Near Me on your food apps? Stop doing that! Because we have for you an easy but delicious recipe that you will enjoy preparing at home.
Without delaying any further, check below to find all details to make this dosa at home:
|Prep Time||40 minutes|
|Cook Time||90 minutes|
- 250 grams of Licious Goat Mince/Keema
- Dosa Batter
- 1 Large onion finely chopped
- 1 large tomato finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Garam masala powder
- 10-12 Curry leaves
- Salt as required
- Pepper as required
- cup ½fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- Mutton Dosa: Tasty mutton dosa, very simple to make
- In a pressure cooker, heat 2 tbsp oil and add curry leaves, chillies, onions and salt. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and saute the ingredients for a minute.
- Add the chilli, coriander, turmeric, and garam masala powders. Mix them well.
- Add the tomatoes and cook properly for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the mutton mince and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add little water if required and cover the lid to cook for 3 whistles. Allow the steam to go.
- Once the steam is gone, open the cooker.
- Heat a frying pan on medium flame and add the keema mix. Fry on high heat till all water is gone and the meat is dry.
- Add pepper powder and coriander leaves. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and using a spoon, pour the dosa batter and even the batter into a flat round shape.
- Drizzle oil over the batter and put a spoonful of the cooked keema mix.
- Cook the dosa till the bottom is crispy and flip over to cook the upper side for not more than a minute.
- Serve hot with coconut or mint chutney!
This Mutton Keema Recipe For Dosa is a must-try and perfect to serve for dinner as well as your guests. To make this recipe, order your Goat Mince/Keema from Licious now.