The lasooni fish tikka is one of the most delicious fish recipes. If you’re someone who loves eating fish, then you should try this recipe. The taste of this recipe is irresistible, and it stimulates your tastebuds. Fish mixed with the flavours of garlic, herbs, and other spices result in a fantastic fish tikka masala recipe.
You may assume that the fish tikka masala recipe may be complicated. However, the guide to making the Indian tikka masala is straightforward.
If you’re looking for a recipe that can make for a fantastic appetiser, then the lasooni fish tikka recipe is the best choice. You can serve this dish at parties and social get-togethers, and you are sure to get rave reviews about the same. We at Licious will provide you with a mouth-watering Indian lasooni fish tikka masala recipe.
What is Lasooni Fish Tikka?
Lasooni fish tikka is one of the most delicious and flavourful dishes made from fish. The fish pieces are marinated with many herbs, spices, and yoghurt to get the best possible taste. The yoghurt used in the marinade adds to the citric taste of the lasooni fish tikka, which makes for a delicious meal.
We can find the origin of lasooni fish tikka in Punjab and other parts of North India. The use of yoghurt and spices are common in that region. When combined with fish, the result is delicious. The myriad of spices used in the marinade includes turmeric, chilli, and coriander powder, making the dish mouth-watering. If you’re looking for a flavourful meal, easy to make and tantalising for the tastebuds, you should try this dish out.
Boneless Fish Cubes
At Licious, we deliver excellent quality fresh fish and seafood that is never frozen. The fish is caught and delivered to you in 24 hours. For this recipe, we recommend our boneless fish cubes as they are fast-cooking, kid-friendly and easy to eat. Our fish cubes come cut and cleaned so you have zero prep to do. Additionally, all our fish and seafood are passed through 150+ safety & quality checks and vacuum-packed to maintain freshness.
Click on the button below to explore our fish and seafood.
- 200 grams Boneless Fish Cubes
- ¼ cup Chopped and Fried garlic
- ¼ cup Yoghurt
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt - to taste
- Black salt to taste
- ½ tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp Gram Flour
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- Melted butter
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp finely chopped green chillies
- Take the fried garlic in a bowl and add yoghurt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, carom seeds, ginger/garlic paste, gram flour, lemon juice, salt, black salt, and mustard oil. Mix it all well.
- Add the fish cubes to this bowl and coat it with the mixture.
- Set the fish tikka marinade aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Skewer your fish cubes. You could also alternate with a fish cube, capsicum, tomato and so on for added texture and flavour.
- Take a baking tray and line it will aluminium foil. Grease it with oil.
- Place your skewered fish cubes on the tray and evenly brush on the melted butter.
- Cook 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot to your hungry guests.
- Serve hot and garnish the tikka with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with mint chutney.
- Use onion rings on the side.
Tips and Tricks:
- Do not forget to mix the ingredients properly before applying them to the fish.
- Make sure the fish is well cooked on all sides before serving.
- You can use ghee instead of melted butter for the recipe.
If this recipe sets your tummy rumbling, order your Boneless Fish Cubes from Liocus today and get cooking! Share your version of this recipe with us on Instagram using #MadeWithLicious, we’d love to see your version of this dish.