Prawns are a type of crustacean that is meatier than shrimp. They are a favourite among health professionals due to their numerous nutritional benefits. Golden fried prawns are a tasty snack that can also be served as a main dish paired with stir-fried veggies. Everyone who enjoys meat should try prawns fry at least once; you will not be disappointed. In this article, we’ll look at a recipe for deep-fried prawns that you can make at home.
Is Eating Prawns Good For Health?
Prawns are high in proteins and low in calories, making them an excellent supplement to any diet. They are high in vitamin B3, vitamin D, and zinc. They are also a rich source of Iron. Finally, prawns are high in unsaturated fats, beneficial to your general health. So, order fresh prawns from Licious and try healthy and delicious recipes like golden-fried prawns and prawns pepper fry.
We have a number of freshwater and seawater prawns on our website that vary in taste, size, and texture. Depending on your needs, you will be sure to find fresh, clean, and succulent prawns on Licious. All of our fish and seafood products are sourced daily from government-approved local fishing boats, handled by experts, and kept fresh at temperatures between 0-4℃ at every stage.
Best Ways To Fry Prawns
Prawns can be cooked in various ways, but frying them is the best way to get the most flavour out of them. Deep-fried prawns can be used in several dishes, including prawns pepper fry, crispy prawns fry, and traditional fry recipes.
- 200 gms prawns
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Ginger and Garlic Paste
- Salt - to taste
- Cumin seeds
- Chilli powder Garam masala
- coriander powder
- garam masala
- How To Make Spicy Prawn Fry Recipe?
- Add lemon juice and oil to the prawns. Mix thoroughly.
- Add all spices and ginger garlic paste to a mixing bowl, mix well and add prawns. Allow the marinated prawns to soak in the flavour for a few minutes.
- Allow a tablespoon of oil and cumin seeds to sizzle in a pan. After that, toss in the chopped onions and chiles. Season with salt and pepper. Once the onions have turned golden brown, add the marinated prawns and cook them in the oil.
- Add the chilli powder and mix thoroughly when the prawns are cooked through. Garnish with curry leaves, and your spicy prawn fry is ready to enjoy with rice.
Prawns are undoubtedly one of the most nutritious seafoods rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and unsaturated fat, and have a distinctive taste and flavour. So, if you like meat, you must try prawns at least once in your life; you will not be disappointed. Use this prawns fry recipe to make spicy prawns fry at home and add distinct flavours to your life.
We'd like to see your version of prawn fry, so take photos, upload them to Instagram with the hashtag #MadeWithLicious, tag Licious, and you could win Licious cash.