Your eating habits are responsible for either reducing or enhancing immunity. But, if you think you have to give up delicious dishes to eat healthily, think again! Here is a fish packed with incredibly nutritious substances and delectable taste: Pamphlet Fish or commonly called Pomfret Fish. Pamphlet Fish is full of nutrients and its rich, buttery flavour will keep you motivated to eat well!
The supremely scrumptious Pamphlet not only boosts our immune system but also has several additional advantages! We’ve included a few Pamphlet Fish benefits that are a must-read.
And if you want to incorporate this enticing wholesome delicacy into your diet, then keep reading to discover the delightfully divine taste of our Pamphlet Fish recipe.
Spicy Pomfret Fish Nutrition
The nutritional content of the incredibly luscious pomfret is considerable. Pamphlet fish nutrition offers several advantages, like Omega-3-fatty acids and traces of vitamin D.
One of the vital benefits of pomfret is the ease of cooking it. Pamphlet fish cooking is simple and quick, while the results are extraordinarily toothsome. Whether you go for a Pamphlet fish curry or fried pamphlet, its taste and nutrition remain constant.
Apart from pomfret, there are several other kinds of fish that are excellent for frying. So, here are some of the fish that become a delectable delicacy when fried.
On our website, we stock 3 types of pomfret: White, Black and Chinese Silver Pomfret. All of our fish and seafood is sourced daily from government-approved local fishing boats and delivered fresh to your home in 24 hours! You can opt for whole fish, fillets or steaks each of which has been cut, cleaned and vacuum packed by our expert meat technicians. We also maintain constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ to ensure your fish is always fresh, never frozen. Order fresh Pomfret from our website and make the scrumptious recipes listed below.
|Cook Time||45 mins|
- 1 Whole Pomfret
- Salt - to taste
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- ¾ cup Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Butter as needed
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Place the pomfret on a platter and make incisions on both sides.
- Sprinkle salt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and chilli powder on both sides, and massage thoroughly.
- Allow this to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the yoghurt in a bowl. Mix in the remaining chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala powder, salt, chilli paste, oil and lemon juice.
- Coat the marinated pomfret thoroughly with this mix.
- Set aside for an additional 25-30 minutes to marinate.
- Melt some butter in a non-stick pan.
- Shallow-fry the marinated pomfret, turning occasionally until the fish is cooked and equally done on both sides.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately with lemon slices.
When a perfect recipe is combined with quality ingredients, then you get a taste that’s immensely succulent. We hope you enjoy making this recipe.
Try it out and do share it on Instagram with #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious cash.