Thai dishes never fail to impress. This Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken dish is loaded with flavour and is the perfect dish for a fun weeknight dinner at home. With just a few ingredients, this dish comes together in minutes without hassle. Sweet and spicy, Thai Peanut chicken is an instant pot recipe that’s easy and quick to prepare anytime at home.
To prepare this dish, chicken mini bite pieces are browned in a hot pan or skillet and tossed in a thick sauce made with coconut milk, and peanut butter. With a few other ingredients, this yummy dish is bursting with flavours. The dish is then served hot over steamed rice and topped with chopped peanuts and coriander for extra taste and flavour. You could also add veggies like broccoli and bell peppers if you prefer. Thai Peanut Chicken is a dish that can also be prepared for parties or even family get-togethers.
We’ve kept this recipe simple so that you can cook it anytime at home for a quick dinner or lunch. To prepare this dish quickly, you can also prep the ingredients ahead of time, and cook the dish within minutes. You can also adjust the level of spiciness according to your preference.
Check out this Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken recipe below to cook the recipe at home. Make sure to follow the step-by-step recipe for a quick, delicious, and flavourful meal. Try this recipe out and impress your family and friends. Serve this dish on its own with steamed rice or add it to your party menu for a grand spread.
Buy Licious Chicken Boneless – Mini Bites
To cook this delicious Thai Peanut Chicken recipe, try our Licious Chicken Boneless Mini Bites. Our Chicken Mini Bites are made by cutting fresh chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. You can also add these pieces as an easy topping for your pizzas, and also in pasta, the possibilities are endless. You could use these pieces to cook chicken tikka or a yummy butter chicken dish as well.
Our chicken pieces are obtained from pasture-raised healthy chickens. All our products go through 150+ safety and quality checks. Free from hormones, chemicals, or antibiotic residue, our chicken is fresh, never frozen! To maintain freshness, we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃. The chicken is cut, cleaned, and hygienically vacuum-packed in tamper-proof packages and delivered to your doorstep. You can now enjoy this yummy Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken recipe with our chicken boneless mini-bites!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 450 grams of Chicken Mini Bites.
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1- inch minced ginger
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup or tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar (optional)
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- Chopped roasted peanuts to garnish
- Chopped coriander to garnish
- Salt - to taste
- Place a saucepan over medium-high heat, and heat some oil. Add in the onions and cook until soft and translucent.
- Add the ginger and garlic and sauté for about two minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook for about three to four minutes.
- Now, add the tomato sauce, sweet chilli sauce, chilli powder, sugar, and peanut butter and stir until well combined.
- Add the coconut milk and salt. Stir and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce to medium-low, cover, and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and garnish with coriander and chopped roasted peanuts.
Order Chicken Mini Bites from our website to cook this delicious Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken recipe. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!