Kebabs are one of the best recipes you can prepare anytime at home. With just a few ingredients this recipe comes together in minds. Prepping the ingredients ahead of time is also a great idea if you’re hosting a party or a family get-together the next day and want to get things done quickly.
Here, we share a quick and easy Palak Murg Kebab recipe that you can prepare for parties, snacks, starters, weekday meals, or even tiffin for the kids or yourself. This versatile recipe can be made according to your preference by adjusting the ingredients and spices according to your taste. It’s a great recipe that you can try anything at home for a healthy snack or side dish.
Make sure to try the recipe below to cook this delicious Chicken Palak Kebab recipe at home within minutes!
Buy Licious Chicken Leg Boneless Cubes
To prepare this delicious Palak Chicken Kebab recipe, we recommend our Licious Chicken Leg Boneless Cubes. Juicy and tender, these pieces are cut from the chicken thigh and leg. The best part about this cut is that it remains juicy for a long time without drying out. With these cuts, you can prepare a wide range of dishes like fry-ups, grills, curries, and even roasts.
Our Licious chicken is humanely raised in restricted biosecurity zones and their food is strictly monitored. 100% free of antibiotic residue and hormones, all our products go through 150+ safety and quality checks to ensure you get the best delivered to your home. Our expert meat technicians cut, clean, and hygienically vacuum-pack the meat, making it ready to use! To maintain freshness, our products are never frozen, and we ensure constant temperature controls between 0-4℃ at every stage.
So, order our Licious Chicken Leg Boneless Cubes to make this easy Palak ke kebab recipe.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
- 500 grams of chicken leg boneless cubes
- 4 chopped onions
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 6 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 bunch of shredded spinach
- 1 Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 4 tsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Salt - to taste
- 10 tbsp hung yoghurt
- 2 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp Chopped Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 100 grams cream
- Salt - to taste
For the Kebabs
For the hung yoghurt chutney
- Cut the chicken cubes into small pieces and keep them aside.
- In a pan heat oil, and add half of the chopped onion. Saute the onions until golden and translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, and chicken cubes.
- Stir and cook for about five minutes. Add the yoghurt, and salt and cook the chicken well until tender. Once cooked, remove and keep aside to cool down.
- In the same pan, add the shredded spinach and sauté.
- Now, with your hand mince the cooled chicken and add the remaining chopped onion, ginger, coriander, green chilli, mint, garam masala powder, ghee, and sautéed spinach.
- Mix everything well and form into small tikkis or cutlets and keep aside.
- Take oil in a pan, and fry the kebabs on low flame until golden brown on all sides.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
- To prepare the hung yoghurt chutney
- In a bowl, add the hung yoghurt and whisk well.
- Add the chopped mint, cumin powder, green chilli, and cream.
- Make a chutney of all the above ingredients and serve it with the kebabs.
Order our fresh chicken leg boneless cubes from our website to cook this delicious yummy Chicken Palak Kebabs at home. Be sure to take a few pictures for Instagram and tag us using #MadeWithLicious for a chance to win Licious Cash. Enjoy!