Indulgent breakfasts always make for a great start to your day. Morning person or not, to deprive yourself of a wholesome breakfast of fresh sunny-side-up eggs, delicious sausages, chunky meaty spreads, and other breakfast delights should be a crime!
We’re all for self-love and on Sundays, we like to take it up a notch. Be it breakfast in bed, a family bonding session at the table, or just a relaxed Sunday brunch, we’re here to tell you how to ace your Sunday breakfast and make it all kinds of special. With simple yet flavourful recipes, we hope you’re ready to whip up an exciting Sunday breakfast!
Before we get to it, here’s a little something to sweeten all your Sunday mornings – explore offers on cold cuts, eggs & our meats & egg spreads, every Special Breakfast Sunday!
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
Breakfast without eggs? Umm, no thank you. Cooking a scrambled egg is honestly no biggie. However, to cook a fluffy scrambled egg that tastes downright delicious takes a good recipe and an ounce of patience. Check out the recipe over here! You can pair it with a classic bread toast or a scrumptious croissant. Apart from this easy recipe, you’ll need fresh eggs. Wondering where to order from? Head over to Licious. Get fresh and hygienically packed eggs delivered to your door.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- Take a glass bowl and crack the eggs into it. Beat the eggs until they turn pale yellow. The secret to fluffy scrambled eggs is to whisk the eggs as much as possible.
- Add milk to the bowl and season the mixture with salt and pepper. Whisk the eggs again. You can use an electric beater to whisk the eggs.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add butter to it and glaze the pan. Pour the eggs mixture. Let the mixture cook for a few seconds. It is essential to cook the eggs on low heat. Tilt the pan and gently push one edge of the eggs to the centre. Repeat this for the rest of the edges until the liquid is cooked.
- Turn off the heat and gently stir and turn the eggs until all the uncooked curdled parts become firm. Eggs tend to cook on their own even after you turn off the heat. This is known as residual or carry-over cooking. Serve hot on toasted bread.
You can cook this recipe in 2 batches of 4 eggs each. This way, you will get perfectly fluffy scrambled eggs.
Share your version of this recipe
How do you make scrambled eggs at home? Share your version with us!
Frequently Asked Questions Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?
Yes. You can add fresh herbs or sautéed onions to this recipe. Add these at step 4 before you serve the eggs.
How do I avoid overcooking the eggs?
To avoid overcooking the eggs, turn off the heat before they are thoroughly cooked. The hot pan will lead to residual cooking and prevent your eggs from over-cooking.
Eggs Benedict can easily be the star of any breakfast table. It is a little tricky to ace this recipe the first time, but once you get it right, you’ll be a Benedict pro in no time. All you need to master is the hollandaise sauce. With this simple yet delicious recipe, you’ll be whipping up the creamiest Eggs Benedict! Get started by ordering fresh and hygienically packed eggs from Licious.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1½ tsp Fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp hot paprika
- ½ tsp salt and ground pepper
- 2 English muffins
- 2 slices Peppery Chicken Salami
- cup sliced chives
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Ground Pepper
For the hollandaise sauce
For the benedict
- In a bowl, separate the egg yolks and egg whites. Place a saucepot filled with water on medium-high heat. Then, place a glass bowl over the saucepot, making it a double boiler. Add the egg yolks and a dash of salt to the bowl. Squeeze in some lemon juice for enhanced flavour. Start whisking the mixture gently. Once the eggs start cooking, add unsalted butter. To spice it up, add paprika and ground pepper. Once you get a creamy texture, turn off the heat.
- Place a saucepot on medium-high heat filled with water. Add white distilled vinegar to the water and bring it to a boil. Once the water starts boiling, turn off the heat. Crack the eggs in a separate bowl and carefully add the eggs from the bowl into the hot water. Place a lid on the pot and let it sit for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place them on a tissue paper.
- Place a large skillet pan on medium-high heat and add unsalted butter. Slice the English muffins and toast them in the butter. Set them aside. Now it’s time to cook the bacon. Add bacon slices to the pan and fry it for 3 minutes on each side until it turns golden.
- On a plate, place the sliced English muffin and layer it with a piece of bacon. Top it off with the poached eggs and drizzle the creamy hollandaise sauce. Finish it off by sprinkling some chives. Voila! Your English breakfast is ready.
You can also make the hollandaise sauce in a blender.
Share your version
Got a better way to make eggs benedict? Share your recipe with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we need to add vinegar while poaching eggs?
Vinegar doubles up the heating process. This helps the egg white to become consolidated into a solid white form.
What is the alternative for bacon?
You can use chicken salami or avocado as a replacement.
Chilli Cheese Chicken Toast
It’s time to add a little cheese and a whole lotta filling between two well-buttered crispy slices of bread. A chilli cheese toast, as basic as it sounds, never fails to impress those taste buds. However, this recipe is different and not like your everyday cheese toasts. Wondering how? The filling includes a creamy, spread with chunks of real meat. Head over to the recipe and make your perfect chilli cheese chicken toast now. Hold up, don’t forget to order Chunky Continental Chicken Spread from Licious.
|Prep Time||3 mins|
|Cook Time||2 mins|
- 2 Slices Bread
- 3 tbsp Chunky Shawarama Chicken Spread
- 1 tbsp Grated Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Chopped Green Chilies As per your perference
- Let's start with toasting the bread slices
- Blend the Chunky Chicken Shawarma Spread and grated cheese in a mixing bowl. For added spice, throw in some chopped chilies.
- Spread this over the toast, now.
- Place in a microwave oven and heat till the cheese starts melting
- Take it out, let it cool and take a crunchyyyy bite!
Mustard Chicken Club Sandwich
This Mustard Chicken club sandwich overflows with flavours of chunky creamy chicken. Perfect for your Sunday Breakfast specials, this club sandwich is sure to leave you feeling satiated. With rich, creamy flavours induced with chunks of chicken, this club sandwich is a sure winner. Get your Honey Mustard Chicken Spread and get started!
|Prep Time||2 minutes|
|Cook Time||4-5 minutes|
- 12 Slice Bread Sandwich Bread
- 6 tbsp Chunky Honey Mustard Chicken Spread
- 6 tbsp Chunky Continental Chicken Spread
- 2 Eggs
- 4 pieces lettuce
- 4 Slice Cheese
- 4 Slice cucumber
- 12 Slice Tomato
- Toast all the slices of bread. The more the butter, the better!
- Arrange lettuce, cheese slices, cucumber and tomato evenly on a slice of bread and then add dollops of Licious Chunky Mustard Chicken Spread on each toast and spread evenly.
- Place another slice loaded with dollops of Licious Chunky Continental Chicken Spread.
- Top it with double fried egg.
- Cover it with a toasted slice.
Chicken Salami Cheese Sandwich
How does a Peppery Chicken Salami & Cheese sandwich sound? This sandwich is guaranteed to fill you and hit the spot. This sandwich is all for simplicity without compromising on the taste. A cheesy flavour with delicious salami is the perfect combination. Have it ready in a couple of minutes. Order Pepper Chicken Salami and get your chicken salami cheese sandwich ready!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- Butter the bread
- Add lettuce to one slice
- Top with a few slices of the Peppery Chicken Salami
- Add the cheese of your choice on top
- Garnish with fresh tomato slices
- Top with your second slice of bread
- Cut in half and enjoy
While Salami doesn’t require any cooking, you could pan fry the salami slightly to warm it up. For this, you’d need to warm up a small amount of oil in your pan on medium heat. Add the Peppery Chicken Salami to your pan and cook each piece for no longer than 30 seconds per side.
If you’d like to add more of a punch to your sandwich, you may consider adding mustard, sriracha or chilli flakes to your bread. You can also add avocado for creaminess and boiled eggs for extra protein. To begin this easy and scrumptious meal, order your Peppery Chicken Salami online for convenient home delivery!
Tip: Apart from Peppery Chicken Salami, we also offer a selection of other tasty ready-to-eat chicken dishes. This includes a Chicken Loaf, Chicken Breakfast Sausages and Chicken Lyoner. Be sure to check those out to add some variety to your sandwiches and meals.
Chicken sausages are a great side & component for any breakfast. With these delicious chicken sausages, you could whip up a tasty hot dog, or even have it as is. Order chicken sausage with chives and turn your Sunday breakfast specials around!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 250 gm cocktail sausages
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Small Onion finely chopped
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Take a pan and heat oil on medium heat. Once it is hot enough, add garlic and fry for a minute. Then add the onions and sauté until they are translucent.
- Add the sausages to this onion-garlic mix and sauté gently.
- Add garam masala, red chilli powder, barbeque sauce, and ketchup. Sauté the ingredients until the sauce thickens. Make sure the sausages are well coated. Flip/turn them to be cooked evenly. This will not take more than 4-5 minutes. Transfer into a bowl or plate and serve hot.
If you do not have cocktail sausages, then you can also use breakfast sausages. You can cut those into half or small slices as per preference.
Share your version of this recipe
How do you cook Chicken Sausages at home? Share your version with us!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I avoid the sausages from disintegrating?
Sausages require gentle handling. Hence, if you add them to a sauce to simmer, make sure it is on low heat and not boiling. This way, the sausages warm gently. Make sure to turn them regularly for even cooking.
I am not able to turn the sausages by using a fork. What can I do?
Using a tong is helpful while cooking sausages. It helps the juices to remain inside and also allows even cooking.
With these fun, easy recipes, your Sunday breakfast is about to reach a whole new level of deliciousness. You’ve got a variety of meaty dishes. Put on your cute breakfast outfits and be ready to start your week on a great note!
Create your Sunday Breakfast Specials with Licious meats & seafood. Let us know how your dishes turned out to be in the comments below. If you post your recipe on social media, hashtag us at #MadeWithLicious and tag Licious on Instagram. We’d love to see your delicious creations.